It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:24 am

Lockspies Application 

Post Lockspies Application
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Lockspies, Warlock, Destruction

Do you have any level 110 alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
Houdinispies, Mage, Arcane | Tankspies, Deathknight, Blood

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am currently a student at the University of Florida studying business.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Yes

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /lockspies

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
Right now I have the full 4 set for the diabolic tier 20 geared at mostly heroic level, and my best in slot trinket and robe (not diabolic). I have my best legendary for any fight - Feretory of Souls. I also have my best legendary for multi-target/AoE- The Master Harvester. The upgrades I hope to get are the legendary ring, Soul of the Netherlord - for strict single target fights. I also hope to upgrade my relics, a lot. It is my biggest weakness currently since my weapon is dragging behind.

Summarize your raiding experience.
Not a whole lot, to be honest. I have only been playing WoW a few months. I did Nighthold casually when it was the current raid. ToS is the first time I have done more serious raiding, and now with a guild.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
Playing the flexible DPS is the destruction warlock and putting out consistent heavy damage throughout the fight, in any situation.

My secondary role is to summon Shintorg everywhere because his little gnome legs take too long.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
I do not have a whole lot of experience so far, but if I had to pick, Mistress Sazznine. Its a fun AoE spam fight for me, due to the adds. My legendarys, tier pieces, and class design stack very well together for this particular fight. Relative to other players I do much better on this fight, than other fights. Soul shard generation is almost too fast to spend, no other fight like it.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
I was a casual before ToS. So I never used them. When the raid came out I did some research (because I was filthy casual) and learned what I needed to do. If they are not provided by the guild, I almost always use what I provide for myself because I think they are that important.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
I was in Eleventh Plague briefly. They benched me on heroic for bad DPS, I could not recover so I left. That was on my mage. I was new to raiding, and arcane is in a very bad spot right now. I do not have the same issue with my warlock, and I am no longer super new to raiding.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
No I do not have either. This whole time I've raided with Expiation I was communicating with you all telepathically.

Did you read our guild charter?
Yes

What else should we know about you?
Nothing I can think of.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:56 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Lockspies Application
Decent App. We'll be in touch.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:20 pm