It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:20 pm

Storeyy - 855 

Post Storeyy - 855
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Storeyy, Unholy Death Knight (flexible if Frost becomes more viable)

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
Six - all on aggramar
90 Windwalker Monk
90 Ret Paladin
100 Marksman Hunter
100 Havoc Demon Hunter
100 Enhancement Shaman
109 Resto Druid
I have not bothered leveling many alts yet this expansion, but I would be happy to level any of them to max and gear them up if the guild needed it.

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am a Software Engineer for an insurance company. I live with my brother Ryan and his girlfriend Emily, and I have way too many cousins (17 first cousins)!

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
I will be able to make every night with the exception of Thursday when I have class and would likely be late to raid.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Storeyy/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
My gear is decent for an Unholy DK (iLvl 855 currently). I have better single-target damage than AOE damage, though the Unholy build can be tweaked to do better AOE if needed. My biggest weakness is some of the lower level items that cannot currently be replaced since I am not actively raiding with anyone at the moment. My most important upgrades would be my helm and my rings and trinkets.

Summarize your raiding experience.
I have been raiding off-and-on since Lich King, with my most serious time as a raider being last expansion. I was an officer in a guild with some of my close friends, and we were able to progress through the first couple of patches fairly easily, but ended up disbanding because of attendance.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
As an Unholy DK my role is to do as much damage as possible while ensuring I stay alive and pop a battle-rez if needed. Since mobility and sustain in raids is a concern with the DK class, I place a lot of importance on staying safe and re-engaging when possible.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
My favorite boss fight has to be Kargath from the Highmaul raid. I thought Blizzard designed the fight to be really unique by involving the arena itself, and having to jump in the stands just to keep the crowd in check.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
Yes I have, and I consider them vital to the success of a raid's damage. I buy whatever is required for raiding. If there are people who don't have flasks or potions, I'm glad to help them out.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
As I mentioned before I have been in a guild where I was an officer, and we were able to progress in Draenor for the first few patches. I left because recruitment dropped off, and retention was low within the guild. I have also been in other guilds, but none as serious as recently.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes to both.

Did you read our guild charter?
Yes, and I agree with it.

What else should we know about you?
I like WoW, and have been playing it since I was a sophomore in high school. I am experienced, serious when I need to be, and try to be funny when I don't. I have 3 friends in the guild (all former members of the previous guild I was in), and we all have been playing together for many years.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
http://i.imgur.com/wMyHWwV.jpg
I am willing and able to install additional addons if needed.

Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:03 pm

Post Re: Storeyy - 855
App looks good, we'll try to hit you up for a vent talk. If Shintorg or Crystallyn are on, feel free to send us a tell (as long as it's not during raid time...probably won't get as good a response).

(And I thought I had a lot with 12 first cousins!)

Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:12 pm