It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 pm

TekelJR Raiding App 

Post TekelJR Raiding App
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Tekeljr Frost/Blood DK

Do you have any level 60+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
Tekkel Ele/Resto Shammy lvl 100

If you are over 18, how old are you?
Currently 38

Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm a crazy ass hole that likes to smoke weed and play WoW/LoL

We raid four nights a week on Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday 7:00pm to 10:00pm Server Time (CST). Can you make all of those times?
After my move I will be able to make raid times which will be in about a month from now. Until then I am happy to run in the Alt raid runs.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ljr/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
Currently I am above requirements for both specs, 846 Frost and 844 Blood, biggest weaknesses are I may not have BiS reraid gear.

Tell us about your Talent Spec. Why have you chosen this spec?
After leaving Expiation the first time I was in the guild I went to play horde. There I was a blood/frost dk and resto/ele shammy so I am fairly familiar with both classes and specs.

Summarize your raiding experience.
Took a 3 year hiatus from the game and now back playing strong. Before leaving the game I experienced all end raid content on reg and heroic(back before mythic raiding) from WotLK through the first sets of raids in MoP.
What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
As a frost DK is to stay alive avoid stupid shit and kill kill kill, frost is a versitile spec dealing average single target dps, excellent aoe dps, minor selfhealing and cc/interupt abilities.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
Personally I like Amber-Shaper Un'Sok from Heart of Fear. The mechanics of that fight were very interesting with a new twist. It is a very intense fight from tanking though to healing. It envolves the whole raid being mechanically sound in the knowledge of the fight.

How do you handle having consumables for raiding?
If I can't make it that is what gold and the AH is for.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
After leaving Expiation I started playing horde for roughly another year and a half till I took a 3 year break from the game and now back in Expiation as F&F.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Already hooked up in Expiation vent and gotten to know some of the members who weren't in Expiation from back in the day.

Did you read our guild charter?
Yeapers

What else should we know about you?
I LOVE TO COOK!!!!! I LOVE TO TALK ABOUT FOOD!!!!! Oh and I am up for just about anything, running old raid content, running in guild dungeon groups and since I play quite often helping the guild if I am able.

Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:58 pm