It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:13 am

Building a competitive HS team 

Post Building a competitive HS team
Hey there!
As mentioned en passant in the guild chat this other day, I'm thinking about building a competitive Hearthstone team, now that's more prizes in so many different championship formats and the tendency of it is to grow even more.
A team seems necessary because it can get real real really really fucking boring in the way to the top 100. Not only that, it's always nice to have people to chat about the meta, the difficulties, the strategies and the ups and downs of this or that deck, even more if you consider that in competitive HS one has to have 4 tidy decks of which one is gonna always be banned.
So, I'm asking around and why not here in the guild if there is anyone interested in joining this enterprise.
I'm looking for people that like the game and wanna give it a shot on kicking those fluffy faces arses, so called HS experts.
First warning: it can get really boring, as mentioned before, but there's fun also.
When I mean a team, I don't mean by any means that if one of the members fight the other in the ladder there should be any favoring for who's up or down or whatever, on the contrary. The idea of the team is to compete with all the strenght, always. I say that cos there was a time that shit like that was happening on the ladder, in the early days, so don't expect to have any complacency on that aspect. After a lot of complain, blizz actually made wisely in that a reason for banning.
That being said, I offer as the idealizer of the team nothing more, nothing less, than advice, strategies and knowledge about how to climb the ladder to the top, not that I was ever pass 100ish, but proportionally I've been around there playing 2-3 hours a day while the "top notch" where running decks for like 6-12 hours a day.

What's interesting now is that you can actually participate in prizable championships, some of which worth points for getting into the big prize ones even without the ladder itself.
So, if any of you feel like giving it a shot and have, apart from wow, like 2-3 hours a day to spend rolling a deck and some time off on the weekends to play these new occasional championships, please let me know and I can explain better how I envision the team.

Cheerio,

Lanc

Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:39 pm

Post Re: Building a competitive HS team
streaming from time to time https://www.facebook.com/magwarhs/

Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:21 pm