It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:23 am

Undaunted - Potential Recruit Post 

Post Undaunted - Potential Recruit Post
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Undaunted - Burning Blade

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
Yes, Warspite 90 (old main) Guardian/Resto, Belasarius 90 Fury Warrior

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.
Graduate student and mining consultant. Fairly competitive Crossfit athlete. Huge gamer, gun enthusiast, and backpacker. Super laid back.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Yes

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... ted/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
At this point my gear is essentially the pinnacle of the available raid tier when I stopped raiding. I had just gotten my first real upgrade of the tier in the Warforged MH. I min/max the hell out of my gear...rogues are anal like that. Usually use shadowcraft and WoL to compare to the top raid builds.

Summarize your raiding experience.
Every raid since vanilla. I've tanked every raid that druids could tank and healed all the ones before they could. Raided on my rogue since Kharazan.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
Live. Survive. Nothing makes me crazier than rogues who die. Don't take damage, mitigate as much incoming damage as possible to free up the healers and put out as much damage and time on target as possible. You can save HOURS of raid time running back if you just stay alive.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
Algalon the Observer - progression. This is, in my opinion, one of the more challenging and visually stunning fights in the game. The fact that most guilds never even saw this fight in progression is a point of nerrrdpryde XD

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
Rogues that dont flask or prepot are bad. My guilds have either provided core raiders with them or we have provided them ourselves. Not really an option in my opinion for serious raiders.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
I've been in the top guilds on all my servers, not elitist, just determined to get the most out of the game. Basically stayed with them until the expac ran out or RL things made me quit for a while - got into college, finished high school, moved for work, etc.

Past guilds: (Which don't exist anymore) Scion, Legacy of Honor, Sauce, Delusions of Grandeur, Sauce, Casually Addicted

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes, prefer mumble. Yes.

Did you read our guild charter?
Yep. Pretty straightforward and what I'd expect from a serious guild that has their shit together. No complaints from me.

What else should we know about you?
I'm basically as laid back as they come - I hate drama in all its incarnations and avoid it like the plague. I love learning my class inside and out - to do less just feels like a waste of my 14.99. I don't mind 10 man raiding but I love the challenge of 25 man raids and all the extra grief that comes with them. Oh and I swear a lot...so I apologize before hand if that offends anyone.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
I will post this in a couple of hours when I have everything reloaded.

Thanks!

Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:53 pm

Post Re: Undaunted - Potential Recruit Post
Hi Undaunted,
I'm the DPS officer and I had a few questions for you. I think you made a level one toon and talked to Andurh, but if you could ask around for me or Shintorg or one of our alts, that'd be cool

Thanks!
Crystallyn

Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:50 pm

Post Re: Undaunted - Potential Recruit Post
Howdy Crystallyn!
I'll be on in about an hour and I'll shoot you guys a tell. Look forward to talking with you all soon.

Undaunted

Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:13 pm