It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:24 pm

Moments - Resto Druid 

Post Moments - Resto Druid
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.

Moments - Restoration Druid - Aggramar

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.

90 Shadow Priest, 90 Fire/Arcane Mage

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.

I have been on Aggramar since vinilla. I enjoy the raiding aspect of world of warcraft, and have raided since i started playing. Anyways, I work in the HVAC field, and currently work nights. Some of the hobbys i enjoy are golfing and poker.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?

Yes i can attend every day.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Moments/simple

*Currently working on some pieces*

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?

Well as of now, i am working on most of my gear, i have a few strengths such as my tier pieces, and some others, but i am trying to upgrade my cloack, belt, and trinket next.

Summarize your raiding experience.
I started in Molten Core and have done almost everything from there on. I did take a break during Heart of fear and Toes, so i am fresh to them other than LFR, i have done them all in LFR.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.

My class role in an endgame raid would be healing. I have not healed thought my expansions, seeing as i played a shadowpriest and mage, but i am looking to start somewhere, thats why i leveled a restoration druid.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?

My favorite boss fight would probabbly have to be Ragnaros just because it is one of the first ones that i did and i enjoyed it, and liked the mechanics.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?

Yes, i always have to have a food buff, and flasked every raid.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?

Well it all started on the horde side, i think the first guild i was in was Mayhem, then I went to Out of Deaths Reach, and then Second String - Raiding when they were basically "Butter,Nothing Fancy" then i went to The remnent to raid when second string fell apart. Parts of us in Rem disbanded and formed Rage Quit, i raided with Rage quit through firelands and DS. Rage quit fell apart, so now i am in nothing fancy. thats for the horde side atleast. My druid is new to alliance, have had him there for about a month, and im just in a random guild as of now.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?

Yes, and Yes.

Did you read our guild charter? It's terribly out of date and no longer applies, but it was what we used to be

Yes.

What else should we know about you?

Well, just that im a mature fun guy to have around, and im looking to progress through current content!

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9303/wowscrnshot101212022929.jpg

Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:58 am

Post Re: Moments - Resto Druid
Hey Moments! Thanks for applying to Expiation. We are in need of healers, that's for sure. I know you spoke to Royalite, and I am guessing she explained to you at that time about how we have a rotation and there will be times you may be sitting for fights, though we try to get everyone equal playing time. If all of that was cool then contact me in-game for an invite. If you have any questions also contact me in-game so I can answer them for you!

Thanks,
Luth

Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:48 am

Post Re: Moments - Resto Druid
Or contact any officer for an invite if you cant seem to find me.

Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:34 am