It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 am

Garaiden/arms warr 

Post Garaiden/arms warr
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring. Garaiden/Warrior

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec. Shaman/Ele M age/Arcane Druid/Cat Pally/Ret

If you are over 18, how old are you? 37 years old

Tell us a little about yourself. Im disabled and dont work so have lots of time to play, I enjoy all types of games and im a avid football and hockey fan.

We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time? Yes

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... den/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next? weakness right now is getting my tier set from tot only have one, also a better 2 hander would be nice.

Summarize your raiding experience. I raided and raid lead everything from burning crusade to now minus cata didn't really play then terrible xpac. I have some experience in tot. What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid. Hopefully dps again, but i can tank if needed

What is your favorite boss fight and why? I miss the 10man ZA bear run, a dam shame they made it a 5 man.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important? I bring all my own raid supplies always have always will.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave? Was with Iron Cross Knights in BC and lich i left cause after the gm left the guild fell apart. also was with exalted order in lich when they were #1 on server and i left them cause of medical issues at the time, my last few guilds were just small guilds with friends and right now im looking for a more stable raid guild.

Do you have ventrillo? Yes Do you have a microphone?Yes

Did you read our guild charter? It's terribly out of date and no longer applies, but it was what we used to be. Im a old school raider im out of date to

What else should we know about you? Just looking to have some fun and raid like the old days.

Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:01 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Garaiden/arms warr
After much discussion it turn out our melee stable is full atm. A decent app, however we're not recruiting bench warmers at tgis time. You are welcome to stay F&F or find a place where they can employ you in their raids, we cannot. Best of Luck regardless!

Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:01 pm