It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:35 am

Resto Shaman LF Raiding guild 

Post Resto Shaman LF Raiding guild
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
My name is Youdontsay, I'm an Orc Restoration Shaman on Aggramar recently removed/left Rage Quit.

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
I have a level 85 Troll Resto Druid on Aggramar on another account.

If you are over 18, how old are you?
I am 19 years of age.

Tell us a little about yourself.
Well, since a small child I have wrestled Greco-Roman, Freestyle, Scholastic, Sambo, and Jiu-Jitsu(a little bit recently). I enjoy having fun, I love to have "skype parties" and just kick back and talk about life, share jokes, a few laughs, and some serious topics. I love music, especially early 80s to early 2000s(my opinion of when music actually required talent).

We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Of course.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... say/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
Slow casting times for me, strong heals and aoe, hate dpsing. Trying to replace my last 463 which is my weapon.

Summarize your raiding experience.
ICC, Ulduar, FL, BoT/heroic, BWD, DS/Heroic, some MSV, didn't do too much raiding in Rage Quit because they decided to go PvP :/

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
Keep you guys alive, use my cd's when I need to, try to top healing charts but still maintain my mana.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
Would have to be ICC 10man heroic(before nerf). I loved it when someone got the "bomb" and forgot to move, then would wipe half the raid, sometimes people would stand there on purpose just to troll us and blow half the raid up, I still laughed because it's a game.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
somewhat, I still bring my own flasks even if the guild provides them.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
well I've been almost everywhere on ally, before they switched I was apart of Anduin's Fist, but I never got into any of the heroics with them, even though they said they were raiding heroics on the team I was in. I switched to horde after I left because I got into Rage Quit, they put me in their main core, then it fell apart when half the core wiped us and they left team and went to The Remnant, then we started PvPing and when I got into a raid with my friend who was apart of The Ultimatum, I got removed from the guild after I was blamed for vent spamming and "crashing" the vent while a friend from the guild, Ashtry, was in with us and said it was me that was crashing the vent, btw, I did not crash the vent. Then on I've just been guild less for a week about on my shaman.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
yes. yes

Did you read our guild charter? It's terribly out of date and no longer applies, but it was what we used to be.

What else should we know about you?
mmm, I'm Russian? FOREIGNERS FTW XD, I beatbox as well for about a year.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20%28x86%29/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_022713_174547.jpg

Last edited by archenemy on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:12 pm

Post Re: Resto Shaman LF Raiding guild
When applying to Expiation please use the Recruiting App Template located here:
http://www.expiation-guild.org/joomla/i ... &Itemid=78

Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:28 pm

Your application is now being reviewed! Thanks for applying!

Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:10 pm
Site Admin

Hit Shintorg up in game sometime for a chat. I may be on an alt so ask in guild. If it's easier we can chat via PM or I can swap to a horde alt at some point just need to arrange the when.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:16 pm

if you're not busy, we can do this now on my shaman youdontsay

Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:06 pm
Site Admin

I understand you meant well but now is a fairly terrible time reference. How's 5pm eastern sound?

Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:34 pm

sure no problem

Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:56 pm