It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:07 pm

Twiggers - NE Resto Druid - OS Boomkin App 

Post Twiggers - NE Resto Druid - OS Boomkin App
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Twiggers, Druid (Resto/Boom OS) - Aggramar

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
(H) 90 Feral/Guardian Druid, (H) 88 Disc/Shadow Priest, (H) 87 Prot Warrior, (H) 85 Prot/Holy Paladin, (H) 85 Ele Sham, (H) 85 DK, (H) 81 Affliction Warlock

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.

32y/o non-sigle white male (lol), work a full-time job, plays (more than enough) WoW for fun, degree in computer art, artist on the side, pisces, enjoy long walks on the beach, from mild to wild, vanilla to kink etc.

We raid Monday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?

If this is the current, single raid time, yes. Not sure if the template I copied is the current schedule.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Twiggers/advanced

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
Weaknesses - LFR ftw, currently an alt looking to raid more.Extra gear is great to pad difficulty and upgrade performance, I'm happy for any personal upgrade as long as the benefit is what the raid group thinks is most beneficial for the whole group. 5.2 should be out relatively soon, so upgrades now will be replaced shortly.
Strengths - managed to get sha-touched weapon, upgraded 2/2, with sha gem. Yay for LFR?

Summarize your raiding experience.
Main is currently an officer in casual/social guild on Horde side. Looking to get back into progression raiding as a different class for once in my WoW career. Been a long-time raider as a feral druid since WotLK, delivering excellent, reliable dps for any group I'm in. Sometimes as hardcore, sometimes as casual depending on how active the community is before/after patches and the standards of the guild of membership.

Currently looking to play a different role (Restoration) as a main, progression raider. Been enjoying the spec a lot in LFR, tend to perform well. Looking to step my game up outside of LFR and experience more difficult content. Also looking forward to the learning experience and challenge of playing a new role at a higher level.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
As a resto druid? Heal things; probably more of a raid healer who supports tank heals, spot heals as necessary and especially to provide any other utility bonuses to the raid group, whether it's Stampeding Roar or any fight specific perk via Symbiosis abilities, Rebirth, etc. As a raider; to show up prepared, willing to participate cohesively in a group, be reliable, and research/learn my class and role for specific raid encounters to provide the best support possible to the raid.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
I enjoy most boss fights for the versatility that druids can provide.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
Double pot, flask and maximum food bonus. Individually, it's a bonus to my performance; raid-wide, it's a huge bonus to everyones' success.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
This toon has never been in a progression oriented raid group. On other toons, I've been in progression guilds on different servers for over 4 years from social/casual guilds to top 100 US performance guilds (Resurgence - Korgath (H FL 25), and mostly several in between.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes to both.

Did you read our guild charter? It's terribly out of date and no longer applies, but it was what we used to be.
Have not seen it yet, but I most certainly will.

What else should we know about you?
Achievement whore who enjoys PvP.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30wuxvq&s=6

Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:58 pm

Post Re: Twiggers - NE Resto Druid - OS Boomkin App
I was online when you joined this afternoon. Hello and welcome.

What's the story behind Gregory and Swishy?

Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:35 pm

Hi, thanks.

You mean my battle pets? Gregory seemed like a good name for my Gregarious Grell. I'm not sure I have any explanation for Fishy ;\

Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:02 pm

I've been naming the Pets I like to work with. It doesn't seem like a lot of people are naming them so I was curious.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:07 pm

Ahh, yeah. I named them both at the same time to see how the naming feature worked.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:50 pm

I didn't even know they added a naming feature into it O.O
I know one of the post early on had talked about it being added but wasn't aware it ever was.
Now I must go and look and rename mine :D

Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:26 am