It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:34 am

Application: BWiild - Druid (Balance) 

Post Application: BWiild - Druid (Balance)
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
BWiild, Worgen Druid (Balance), Aggramar (No need to transfer)

Do you have any level 60+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
Yes. BWilld (there's a theme here) Demon Hunter, primarily Havoc (~942)

If you are over 18, how old are you?
Yes, 25

Tell us a little about yourself.
Typical 20-something. Work normal hours job (7:30-4 M-F). In a long term relationship. Easy to get along with.

We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:00pm Server Time (CST). Can you make all of those times?
Yup. I'll be there at every raid barring any real life conflicts. In which case I'll make sure to contact the right people to let them know I wont be there.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... mar/bwiild

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
I still need 4 more blessings to get Norg up to 1000. I need better boots, as well as continuing the process of upgrading more 945 tier pieces to 960+.

Tell us about your Talent Spec. Why have you chosen this spec?
I came back to the game in February and was looking for a class/spec that could do it all, and nothing came to mind faster than Druid. I love the AOE damage of balance and all of the utility it gets. Being near the top of the charts for fights like HC or PK is great, but also being able to save a pull on a fight like Vari by going to bear and taunting for a few attacks while we get a tank up is such a great feeling. Or giving a healer Innervate when they are going oom and the boss is at 5%. Those moments are why I play my Druid.

Summarize your raiding experience.
A roller coaster of activity is a broad analogy for my raiding past. I've played WoW on and off for over a decade now. When I am playing, I always strive to be playing at a high level.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
As a Balance druid I have several. Some of which I alluded to above. I am here for AOE damage. However I am also here to help the raid as a whole. Innervate for healers, battle rezes, and last ditch bear taunts if needed. As well as CC options for Coven and Aggramar.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
Fights I've completed - Mythic PK. I love a fight were I can shine.
Fights I've yet to attempt but looking forward to - Mythic Aggramar. The fight looks like total chaos.

How do you handle having consumables for raiding?
Always bring personal Food, Flask, and Runes for every raid.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
Was in Expire, but unfortunately a bulk of the guild decided to realm transfer, and I stayed behind. I'm currently in a rag tag group of them who stayed behind on Aggramar, but am looking to get back into raiding at a higher level.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
I do not, but can get it. Yes. Willing to talk/take responsibility, but wont step on anyone's toes either.

Did you read our guild charter?
Yes.

What else should we know about you?
Nothing jumps out, but always willing to answer any questions anyone might have.

Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:03 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Application: BWiild - Druid (Balance)
Good looking app. We'll be in touch soon.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:44 pm