It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:05 pm

Outlaw Rogue 

Post Outlaw Rogue
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Gre�d, Rogue on Aggramar server

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
I do have a around 910 Brewmaster on Rexxar still which is laying around for now.
I have multiple of other ones you can ask about if you want to know.

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.
Just looking for a new home. I enjoy tanking but i am flexible in any role as long as i have the time to adjust to it. I have done Tanking mainly and Dps and healing.
I first started off in Pre-BC as a resto druid till wrath came out then i went tank. When MoP came out i switched to Brewmaster till current content
and my guild started to break due to stuff i mentioned above. I am a team player and point things out if need be, even if i am the one at fault.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
If i don't have any family emergency i can make these times. I moved back in with my parents in case they require a helping hand due to their age.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
I had just recently hit 800 item level, if given time i can get higher faster IF i have nothing planned for the day.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... gre%C3%A8d

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
I wouldn't know about any the current gear so i guess i'm just waiting to upgrade my artifact weapon so i can pull more dps.

Summarize your raiding experience.
I first started raiding in wrath starting Naxxramas. I've raid lead a few times but i'm mostly just good at assisting. I'm sure sometimes
someone misses calling out a dbm timer that is important to call out. I've done mostly that while i tanked or dps. I can keep quiet if someone
else does this.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
pew pew loot loot and help gnomeregan get back it's former glory!

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
Celestial serpent in MSV jumping up and down into celestial form. :D

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
Important on boss fights but not wasting them on trash. If you think you can keep yourself alive during trash
then by all means, use the consumables.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
I'm a team player starting from Destiny Awaits -> Desecration -> Lego My Aggro on the rexxar/misha servers.
I only left Desecration cause late MoP i noticed a bit of disrespect towards me after i asked to step down from
officer status, then all the officers and GM started to think of me like crap. Lego my Aggro only fell a part when people
started to focus on their life.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes i have ventrilo and mic

Did you read our guild charter?
Majority of it

What else should we know about you?
Team player, generous, help others, kind, can fill multiple roles when given time to adjust.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
http://imgur.com/a/oUwiO Wouldn't allow me to attach it so added it this way.

Additionally if you have any Logs of a raid you participated in please provide the link.

Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:05 pm

Post Re: Outlaw Rogue
Hey Greed,

So good app...obviously you need more gear, but shoot Shintorg or Crystallyn a tell in game so we can talk about it (and other stuff).

BTW, I think Shin is excited by the prospect of another gnome. I personally liked your answer about Gnomergan.

Crystallyn

Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:16 pm