It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 am

Caern Frost/Blood DK Raiding App 

Post Caern Frost/Blood DK Raiding App
Expiation Registration Template

State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
C�ern Frost / Blood Deathknight

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
Lvl 102 Vengeance Demon Hunter

If you are over 18, how old are you?
Over 40

Tell us a little about yourself.
Network Admin IRL - I design data centers and physical infrastructure for them. I have extremely thick skin and don't mind being sat for higher priority DPS. If it helps the guild I'm good with it.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Yes, I'm typically online every night from 7CST to around Midnite.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ern/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
I have solid raiding gear. I've just been running mythics for the guild members the past several months to get geared up. Raiding is the next step forward.

Summarize your raiding experience.
I have extensive raid experience. I started playing high end raid style MMO's in 99 with Everquest. Continued thru many different MMO's. Was invited to the early beta for WOW with my original guild from Everquest. Played WOW for a few years. Left after Cataclysm and just recently returned. I've always been a Tank/DPS for progression raid content.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
Whatever is necessary. Frost is Single Target DPS/Medium AOE with High Survivability and Interupts. Blood is AoE Tanking with high healing and mob control.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
Nagafen - Because who doesn't like clearing fire giants for 2 hours? And honestly the first time he took off and flew around the room was amazing.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
Consumables are always important. I'm an herbalist so typically I can find an alchemist to treat me right. And my fishing is capped so I've always got the best stat foods as well.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
My original guild in Everquest ended up moving here to World of Warcraft. I stuck with them for years and years. Around Cataclysm some of my oldest friends moved over to SWTOR and I moved with them. Eventually all of us ended up making families and went our own separate ways. I've got a really old friend in Expiation and I started back in WOW just to catch up with her which is why I joined Expiation. I've never really left any guilds before. I've always been the guy turning out the lights when everyone else has gone.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
I'm in Vent just about every night.

Did you read our guild charter?
Yes

What else should we know about you?
I've got an extremely solid PC and Connection.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
https://gyazo.com/5699e8778a05cf75bb4afa9de30034d2

Additionally if you have any Logs of a raid you participated in please provide the link.
Nothing currently

Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:20 pm

Post Re: Caern Frost/Blood DK Raiding App
This guy is horrible dk he uses agility weapons and doesnt like Berrettas so i dont like him. Kidding Cearns a cool guy and he knows how to press his buttons.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:36 pm

Post Re: Caern Frost/Blood DK Raiding App
App looks fine to me. Hit up Shintorg or Crystallyn in game to figure out a time to chat in vent about stuff.

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:55 pm