It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:58 pm

Bondhamlet 

Post Bondhamlet
Expiation Registration Template

State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Bondhamlet, Retribution Paladin

Do you have any level 110 alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.

-Vengefull 110 enhancement shaman - ilevel is only in 820s but I would be willing to develop this toon.

-an 108 (soon to be 110) shadow priest - I could use this toon, surrender to madness seems fun.

If you are over 18, how old are you? - old enough

Tell us a little about yourself.

since last application:

I like being part of a team and working with people in WoW. For a character reference, or to know more ask Hitgurl/Garaiden/Stacii a longtime friend who I've raided with since BC or ask me."

I got a much more interesting and less stresfull job, more like the TV show 'Yes Minister' than 'The Practice'

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time? Yes, other than the week of Nov. 29 -Dec 1 if I'm sent to Ottawa for work.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... let/simple
(I will put on expensive gems and enchants prior to raiding)

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
Right now trinkets are my biggest weakness, however the one that appears best would be from a very high mythic Hall of Valour.

Summarize your raiding experience: when I reached level 70 (I started playing in BC), I decided to try out holy. I was a good healer back then, I joined a guild, United which wasn't raiding much at the time. I then went to Iron Cross Knights. I raided with them throughout Burning Crusade and WOTLK. I lead a 10 man squad in Karazan - it was the C squad (the third line in Hockey) but to brag a little in a couple of weeks my squad was soon clearing the place faster than the A and B squads. Towards the end of Burning Crusade I went Retribution. In WOTLK I was raiding Ret, but around Ulduar/TOGC I started raiding on the Shaman as enhance to help the guild. I was starting my career during cataclysm and did not raid a lot then. I raided with Expiation for SoO. During WoD I was mostly absent from raiding.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid. DPS with a bit of raid utility - blessings, hands, the occasional lay on hands or off healing if things get dicy.

What is your favorite boss fight and why? - My favourite fight of all time would be Prince in original Karazan. it was the first end game boss I fought, and the infernals were a nice RNG factor to overcome, also I was raiding with good people and friends at the time.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
Been using flasks since Burning Crusade, food as well-they are essential. Use potions now before pull and at heroism or other key moment for extra dps bost. However as I've been gearing my toon in Legion have not used them extensively this expac (yet).

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave? Been in Iron Cross knights since burning crusade other than a brief server transfer and being horde on fizzcrank, didn't last a month. Before that I was in the guild Unitied when I first hit 60

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes, and Yes.

Did you read our guild charter?
Yes.

What else should we know about you?

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:

Additionally if you have any Logs of a raid you participated in please provide the link.

Last edited by bondhamlet on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:52 pm

Post Re: Bondhamlet - (the return of?)
Looks fine!

Hit up Shintorg or Crystallyn in game to set up a time to talk on vent!

Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:47 pm

Post Re: Bondhamlet - returns again
I'm back, have a pulse, and am able and willing to raid.

I'm 930 with a artifact level of 66 almost 67.

I'm able to make raid every Tuesday and Wednesday, some Thursday's I would be a little late as it is when me and my roommate go to Costco.

Bondhamlet (Matt)

Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:50 pm

Three paladins in raid... WHAAAAAAT?

Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:05 pm
Site Admin

We'll see you on Tuesday for funsies.

Making sure you do know you'll be starting at 0/0 for epgp, as we did have a reset. This will put you waaay behind everyone else. :P

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm