It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:31 pm

836 Carcase 

Post 836 Carcase
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Carcase, Death Knight (blood main, Unholy off)

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
I have loaaaadddsss of alts, none currently on this server (100 lock is highest)

If you are over 18, how old are you?
26, 27 on November 19th

Tell us a little about yourself.
5'11" 135lbs brown hair blue eyes... (oh wait this isn't a dating profile...)
Young white nerd, former hardcore raider, former casual raider, former raid leader... just looking for a seat to watch the legion burn ~.^

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Due to my current work schedule Tuesdays will be rough, my days off are wednesday and thursday so I'll be around 100% for those days

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ase/simple
(this does not include my recent upgraded chest piece and weapon (836 ilvl current)

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
basically need to find a new cape, and upgrades accross the board from mythic dungeons

Summarize your raiding experience.
I've been raiding pretty heavily since burning crusade, took a brief hiatus prior to legion coming out. Barely raided anything after highmaul in WoD

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
I prefer to tank as I have been tanking since cata

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
favorite boss fight(s) would have to be most of kara and ulduar, I enjoyed alot of the mechanics throughout both raids

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
prepot every fight on progression raids, flasks 100% uptime, I kinda slack on food buffs because theres usually a feast :D

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
prior to joining this guild I was in United which is a guild run by a bunch of IRL friends that are currently in this guild, I left to join them here

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
yes,yes

Did you read our guild charter?
briefly skimmed it before coming here, will give it a more extended look over after

What else should we know about you?
looking forward to watching the legion burn with my new guild :D

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:

Additionally if you have any Logs of a raid you participated in please provide the link.

Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:22 am

Post Re: 836 Carcase
App seems ok. We already discussed the tanking thing (we have enough tanks and more willing that are dpsing instead) so you'd be MS DPS/OS Tank. Will need to get your ilvl up to at least 840 before first raid, though you still have a bit of time. We'll hit you up to do a vent interview sometime this evening.

(Weird, Armory is kinda working now? After looking at yours, I checked mine and I'm at least 110 finally...though it has me wearing mostly gear I replaced and it has my ilvl as 813 and not 840. So good job, Blizz...I guess? Hey, it's progress, right?)

Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:49 am