It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:43 am

682 Protection Warrior 

Post 682 Protection Warrior
Ractonus-Warrior-Aggramar

I have some 80+ alts but not on this Realm

I am 16, I am mature, and only mess/joke around when its appropriate.

I am a veteran player despite my age, I know it may sound like a joke, but I have played since I was 6 years old. I enjoy raiding and want to get more serious with it. I feel I can be a good addition to your team, as I am smart and can quickly learn the raiding strategies. I am Mature despite my age, so I wouldn't be "running my mouth" or screaming in voice chat. I might joke a bit but will really only talk when responding to someone or helping someone. I hope that if I am allowed to join your team, I would start when the new expansion comes out.

Yes I am still in school, but those times dont seem to be an issue :D

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... nus/simple - I apologize for the pvp boots, I accidentally deleted my raiding ones.

A strength would be the higher item level gear and my weakness would be the ilvl variations. My cape is lacking and so are my wrists and others.

My first time raiding was Dragon Soul, We were in a group and I was a ranged dps. I new the fights decently well and did a pretty good job. When Pandaria hit I did ALOT of Normal and LFR raids, and typically stayed away from Flex. Heroic and Mythic were still out of reach for me. But when Warlords hit, things went downhill for me as I started struggling getting gear for raiding as fast as I could. So I was behind. But Raiding has been fun for me and I like the feeling of finally downing the boss after 2 or 3 tries, and Ive only ever lead a group for HFC. Sorry if it sounds like Ive told you my life story.

Tank, I wish to Tank, as its the only thing I truly enjoy, dps bores me a bit, and Healing, Im just not good at.

Garrosh Hellscream, Because it was the first time I completely finished a raid all bosses, I was still new to raiding and it felt very good. The mechanics were interesting but not too hard, as the iron stars would trample the dps, and at the same time the different rooms.

Consumables are important, as its smart to get the most out of what you can, I use the Whispering Crystal buff, and Always carry feasts with me.

Guild History, Ive been in some small lifeless guilds, other than that Seekers of Truth for a good year and a half, I left because of corrupt officers.

I do have Ventrillo and I do have a mic, but I am a self conscious person and typically only listen.

No Problem!

I am Kind of sensitive, but I LOVE raiding, I'm am a reasonable guy, I WILL NOT scam, lie, steal or be abusive or racist towards someone else. Im not too great at putting in super high dps on my warrior, thats why I like to tank, cause Im good at it and like it.

Im still rebuilding my user interface and redoing my WeakAuras, but I will get that to you soon!

Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:50 pm

Post Re: 682 Protection Warrior
Im still working on it, but this is where its at right now

https://gyazo.com/df1bfe9bb997e28927bf240cf1bd6961

Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:04 am
Site Admin

Post Re: 682 Protection Warrior
Well we're not in need of tanks. Prot warriors also have a rough spot still, even in legion, blame Blizzard. You're also a bit behind what we're looking for. Now if you wanted to go fury or arms in legion, then we might have a use for you.

Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:31 pm