It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:29 am

Shadorinn Fury/Prot Warr 

Post Shadorinn Fury/Prot Warr
Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
Yes, 100 Resto/Feral Druid, 100 Demo/Aff Warlock, 100 BM/MM Hunter, 100 Combat/Ass Rogue, 91 Prot/Ret Paladin, 85 Resto/Ele Shaman. I have others including DK and Priest but on another server.

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.
I work at a Marina. Divorced and remarried father of three, but probably more. I have cats and sometimes when they behave I feed them. I have a criminal record, but I didn't do it. I'm also a smoker, but 8 years ago I promised myself I'd quit and I'm also dedicated because 8 years from now I'll probably still be promising the same thing.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Yes, those times wouldn't be an issue for me at all.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... inn/simple (If my mog is too good looking, I can tone it down a bit)

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
My gear.. well it's terrible for DPS. I'm working on a fury kit right now as Gladiator DPS (for me) sucks.

Summarize your raiding experience.

In this expansion next to nothing. I managed to get tiafs without getting booted in a pug that wiped 10+ times and consistently replaced party members, so I must not be horrible. I focused PvP most of WoD.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
DPS

What is your favorite boss fight and why?

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
If by handled you mean bring my own flasks and pots, yeah I always do and it's not a matter of considering them important. They ARE important lol

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
Guild history is a fun one. I was in EDI until they left, then I founded the guild Pwncakes and Rofls. 2 years later April fools day rolled around and my younger brother who was staying with me at the time thought it would be hilarious to mess with my account. He transferred guild lead and the lucky winner refused to relinquish control. I then founded with two friends Loremasters of Azeroth, which I have been in until today. I left on pretty good terms with everyone, and will always keep a couple alts there just to say "hi" I left because I want some HFC experience before Legion hits and LFR is puke.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
I think I still have vent on my PC, if not it's only a few mouseclicks away. I have a mic (modded PS3 cam w/ build in mic) but I won't talk unless necessary as it sounds worse than WoWs built in voice chat.

Did you read our guild charter?
Yes. Well written, by the way :)

What else should we know about you?
I lied.. I don't have a criminal record.

Sun May 29, 2016 11:50 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Shadorinn Fury/Prot Warr
Looks good. Hit shintorg (shintorg#1100) up or crystallyn. I think we've already talked about a meet an' greet, so chat then.

Mon May 30, 2016 12:05 am

Request sent. Thank you.

Mon May 30, 2016 10:21 am

Hey Shintorg, I've been trying to move a few dates around in my schedule and it looks as though I'm not going to be able to without quite a bit of IRL fuss. I'm wondering if you're still looking for mdps you'd consider me to start for next week? Sorry about the super late notice, I should have worked these things out beforehand.

Mon May 30, 2016 2:19 pm
Site Admin

We're still interested. Meet and greet on Tues prior to raid start, 7pm server.

Mon May 30, 2016 6:09 pm