It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:34 pm

Enhance Shaman App 
Post Enhance Shaman App
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Earlywind

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
I have 1 of each class at level 100. My 3 favorite are 724 enh shaman, 724 fury/prot warrior and 720 feral Druid

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.
im a freelance Contractor, mechanic painter etc.. pretty much can do it all. not married no kids with really fixable work hour
i like to do late night work. too hot during the day

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
ya

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/A ... d/advanced

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
My Cloak and bracer. Cloak has Crit, I want the 1 off mano. And my bracer are from Kazzak. there not bad cause they got Haste. but i dont think there isn't any bracer drops in Hellfire that has Haste. The only 2 i can find drop off Soc with Crit and mastery and the 1 off the Council that has mastery and vers. Beside my belt everything else is heroic my 4set, class trinket, Soul cap trinket and weapons all heroic gear.

Summarize your raiding experience.
13/13 heroic plus couple atempt in mythic got 1 assault kill couple fe reaver. 1 kilrogg, iskar Soc and Zak kill on mythic

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
Dps, my role in an endgame raid is to do Dps the Boss/adds down A Fast as Possible and try to lay off and unnecessary Dmg so the healer and tank can do what they do

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
Iskar, Xhul, Mano and Arch. there all Cleave dmg fights and with my Flame Shock, Lava lash, Fire Nova and my soul cap trinket. I can single target and aoe target without changing my rotation.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
i played WoW since Vanilla. Consumables are very important. I remember back in BC in Sunwell. During the Corrupt Naaru Progression my rl/gm wanted every1 in raid to lvl up leather-working so everyone can make drum of rage and have it up threw the entire encounter. And my Shaman my Alch, Cook and is the only toon that bought unConsumable Rune from the hand of Prophit in tanaan.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
end of mop i was in a friendly/Family guild. Stay in it til HFC as the guilds tank. But we couldn't get past 6/13. and they kept changing GM(monthly). So it fell apart. I tried looking for new guild to Tank, But everyone seems to want Dps. So I switch to Fury on my warrior and Enh on my shaman. Shaman is in CU and the guild decided to take a break til legion. and my warrior was in "The Band". but they changed servers

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
yep

Did you read our guild charter?
Yep

What else should we know about you?

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
Will post asap
Additionally if you have any Logs of a raid you participated in please provide the link

Tue May 10, 2016 5:37 pm