It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 am

Philodruid: Balance 729 - 5/13M 

Post Philodruid: Balance 729 - 5/13M
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Philodruid, Balance, Aggramar

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
Eudaimonia - Protection Warrior
Upanishad - Restoration Shaman
Kalos - Frost Mage

If you are over 18, how old are you?
I'm 29 years old.

Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm from Arkansas, and have been gaming off and on since I was pretty young. But besides gaming, I enjoy reading, especially history, literature, and philosophy. I recently started going back to school to venture into nursing, and have the desire to become a Nurse Practitioner.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Those hours are perfect, and I'd have no problem meeting the raid schedule.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Philodruid/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
I do need the belt from Heroic Archimonde to be BIS for Heroic raiding, and my legendary ring does need to be upgraded a few more times, though I am working on it fairly quickly. Probably my greatest weakness is that I only have one or two Mythic-level pieces of gear, so I can see that being an issue for the upper levels of HFC. My strengths would be that I'm essentially done with HFC, outside of that one piece of gear, and whatever Warforged pieces that I can pick up. I think I have a strong foundation for Mythic HFC, and being 5/13 in pugs, where I didn't have the structure of a guild behind me is some evidence of that.

Summarize your raiding experience.
I did some very minor raiding back in BC, with Kara and Gruul, but that was really my very early introduction into the game. I started raiding with some seriousness with Wrath, and raided all the content in that expansion. I then took a pretty significant break until January of this year, when I picked the game back up, and have crossed from normal and heroic into mythic raiding.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
My class role is primarily to do damage, but to utilize every utility available to provide maximum advantage to the raid team as a whole, so as to meet raid mechanics, exceed damage requirements, and eventually down bosses for progression.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
Well, I think for this expansion, I'd have to say that Gorefiend is the most interesting fight, and probably the encounter I enjoy most. As for why I like it the most, I don't think I have a particular reason, except to say that I just like the boss, and the atmospherics and all the various components and mechanics of the fight. It's interesting.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
I take care of all my consumables. Even in the guild that I'm in now, where they provide the consumables, I bring my own, pay for my own, and take care of my own needs. Self-sufficiency is important, and I don't intend for anyone to carry me, whether it's with regard to consumables, DPS, focused healing, or anything else.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
Goodness. Honestly, I don't even know where to begin. I've been raiding off an on for years, but I took a pretty significant break the release of Cataclysm, and only seriously got back into raiding in January. Since that time period, I have pushed beyond most of my guild, into Mythic raiding, where I now stand at 5/13, with 729 ilvl gear. Back in Wrath of the Lich King, I raided most of the content, while periodically switching between Horde and Alliance. I was with Horde Deez on Horde side, Misbehaving on Alliance side, and I believe Expiation for some time as well. Though, honestly, it was so long back, I can't remember much of it.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
I have Ventrillo, and I can pick up a microphone. That's not a problem at all.

Did you read our guild charter?
I did read the charter, and understand the 1,000g payment per month, the requirement to have the required add ons downloaded and installed, as well as properly understanding the strategies for each boss prior to raiding. I know that I must be properly geared, gemmed, enchanted, flasked, potted, and otherwise situated so as to perform well. I have no problem with any of the conditions set.

What else should we know about you?
I'm a BSN student, and I also work part-time doing warehouse work. I've been playing WoW for years off and on, and looking forward to getting back into serious progression before the new expansion hits. I'm an easy-going person, don't seek conflict, don't want drama, try to do my best to meet the needs of the guild, and to provide a positive atmosphere for raiding.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
http://postimg.org/image/rls6pi04r/
Additionally if you have any Logs of a raid you participated in please provide the link.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12859024/latest

Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:58 pm