It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm

723 MW/ 722 WW Monk 

Post 723 MW/ 722 WW Monk
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Kymba, Monk, Aggramar

Do you have any level 60+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
Tiralli 100 Mage

If you are over 18, how old are you?
29 and i'm sticking to it :P

Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm a quiet person who likes video games :) Starting from 1999 with Everquest, to Wow, Guild wars, Rift, Vanguard. I mostly played as a healer as I met my husband in Wow and all tanks dream of healers for their wife haha. We took a hiatus from Wow in 2008 and returned a few months ago. So far I am enjoying the monk alot both as a healer and dps.

We raid four nights a week on Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday 7:00pm to 11:00pm Server Time (CST). Can you make all of those times?
I am pretty open on when I can play. So I will be available for raid times and also for helping guild mates most all of the time.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... mba/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
I am working on my BIS gear and admit it still needs alot of work. I have my 4 pieces set but would like the 5th and upgrade my chest from Soc. The current item i am working to obtain is Mirror of the blademaster.

Tell us about your Talent Spec. Why have you chosen this spec?
I was working on gearing my Mistweaver spec as healers are in demand more often than dps, but have started working on dps gearing more recently. I feel I have just about caught up ilvl wise. Now if only those bonus rolls would stop giving gold haha.

Summarize your raiding experience.
I was recently in a guild called The Band. They are currently 5/13 Mythic. My husband and I recently decided to leave the guild. With The Guild we have heroic HFC on farm and were working on Gorefiend on mythic.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
As a monk healer I did well at raid wide healing, our aoe healing is fairly powerful and can be used immediately. I find us to be more reactive healers than proactive, we also do well in close combat healing. As a Dps monk I find my aoe and single target dps to be very good, we can move while dpsing well and have several survival abilites.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
I would have to say Kormrok would be my favorite fight. For runes I would work with a runner, bubbling to prevent damage and the wave dodging is always alot of fun :)

How do you handle having consumables for raiding?
I always carry pots, flasks and food. I also keep more in the mailbox which I can summon. I also have a Jeeves for repairs if needed.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
Since returning to Wow my husband and I have been in a guild called The Band. We have learned most of our content with the guild, unfortunately we had to leave due to drama and conflict.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes. Yes.

Did you read our guild charter?
Yes

What else should we know about you?
I am looking for a fun friendly guild that is around the progression that I am with HFC. I am online most everyday, all the time and enjoy helping guildmates and prefer to run dungeons with the guild as much as possible.

I am very comfortable playing both roles of DPS or Healer if one or the other is needed :)

Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:46 pm

Post Re: 723 MW/ 722 WW Monk
Good app! Message Shintorg or Crystallyn in game to set up a time to chat (along with your husband) in vent!

Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:09 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: 723 MW/ 722 WW Monk
Feel free to add Shintorg (shintorg#1100) Btag, as I'm no always on my main.

Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:22 pm