It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:01 pm

Balance / Guardian Druid 

Post Balance / Guardian Druid
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.

Cennyan, Druid (726 Guardian / 728 Balance), Aggramar

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.

Ainguss, Druid (705 Resto)
Rhegel, Warrior (690ish Arms)

If you are over 18, how old are you?

My age is the answer to life, the universe and everything

Tell us a little about yourself.

I'm a really froopy dude who knows where his towel is. I'm so hip, I have trouble seeing over my pelvis. My oldest daughter used to play WoW as horde, so I rolled Alliance camped her corpse until she would finish her homework.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?

Absolutely

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... n/advanced

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?

Archi needs to come off a freakin Edict for me. 4 weeks straight of bonus rolls. Lot's of gold. Most of my pieces are BIS for Heroic and some mythic (Got BIS Archi gloves from my cache last week...kaching!).

Summarize your raiding experience.

Played hardcore through WOTLK and then stopped playing entirely. We've just returned to the game about two months ago. Started raiding in 1999 in Everquest, played in a top guild at the time. Also was in the #2 guild in Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, and raided in about 10 different MMO's over the past 15 years. Years of coordinated gaming experience. As far as WOD goes, I feel very strong at the first 6 fights in HFC, Soc, Xhul, Manny and Archi (all heroic) and the first 5 fights on Mythic. I'm still learning the intricacies of Tyrant, Fel Lord and Iksar as I've only done them a couple of times on heroic.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.

Boomkins make stuff go BOOM. We are a solid AE and single target spec, very capable of topping the DPS charts during boss fights. During trash, my job would be to not pull everything because I wasn't paying attention to my starfall radius. Utility includes snaring mobs on fights like Kilrogg, exceptional ranged add control during fights like Manny, BRezing tanks and healers and again, making stuff go BOOM.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?

Xhul. My god I can make him go Boom! Usually my top DPS fight.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?

Only my own. They are critical to progression. Every minute edge can make a difference. I've wiped countless times during progression when the boss was only at 1% and have had several first kills where only one or two people were alive at the very end.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?

We were in the band for about 3-4 weeks. Left as a result of personality conflicts.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?

Yes

Did you read our guild charter?

Yes

What else should we know about you?

I'm a very visual interactive learner. Just telling me something or me watching a video won't do it, I have to actually do it and I'll probably screw it up a few times. Once I learn something, I master it quickly and it's never an issue again.

Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:18 pm

Post Re: Balance / Guardian Druid
Good app. Especially like your answer about your age. And the thing about your daughter's homework.

Anyway hit up Shintorg or Crystallyn in game to set up a time for you and your wife to chat with us in vent!

Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:07 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Balance / Guardian Druid
Feel free to add Shintorg (shintorg#1100) Btag, as I'm no always on my main.

Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:21 pm