It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:13 am

Stop lvl 100 MW Monk 

Post Stop lvl 100 MW Monk
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Stop, MW Monk, Aggramar

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
Yes 100 DK Crakkilledme, 86 pally Ihealyounoob

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.
Been playing WoW since BC, many years of raiding and always been a very big competitor and love seeing myself at the top of the lists, but also love having my input in there to help out people to get the best out of them that I or we as a group can. Also love hearing how to improve my own play style. Very sarcastic and love to have fun but know how to get serious when I need to.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Always available. Won't have problems finding me when its raid time!

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... top/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
Yes I have mostly pvp gear, But if you notice pvp and pve gear have the same stats and sometimes if not more then pve gear. I have mostly multistrike which helps me get out my Renewing mist as much as possible with possible resets on that ability, for my Uplift AoE heal. I try to go for haste or crit next, crit for the ticks and possible big heals when needed and haste for the global cd of my renewing mist and uplift mostly. My trinkets r my biggest weakness as of right now. The two crit with no intellect is a huge downfall of my healing and will need to be changed soon. Hopefully before I or If I do anything with you guys. My most important upgrade I'm looking for, isn't gear, It's finding a raiding guild that I fit in and hopefully can build from there. Besides that, an upgrade would be trinkets most importantly!

Summarize your raiding experience.
Been raiding since BC was like 12 years old then, so I wasn't raiding a lot but as wrath and cata came out, those were 2 very big xpacs for me in raiding. Was with a guild for a few years and ended up not being able to play had to get some shit done in my life before I came back. I left in pandaria and came back in WoD and raided Highmaul and BRF mythic but not downing everything. Never had the opportunity to be with a progressing build because of the gear I had and no one wanting to put the time in to get me where they were. I understood it, but I could be a huge improvement to your establishment as a guild!

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
My class role is to give a little bit of dps if needed or to help keep the raid healed up and cleansed if need be.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
I don't really have a favorite boss, I enjoy hard healing fights that we as a guild have to preform in to get the job done.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
Consumables are so important, I always have food flasks and mana pots with me for raiding. They will always give you a huge change in ur healing or dps and also conserving ur mana.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
It's been awhile since I've been in a guild and never been on one in aggramar, most of my reasons y I left were due to RL things that were more important then WoW but as of right now. Everything is going good and I would love to get into a raiding guild to do my part.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes and Yes

Did you read our guild charter?
Yes

What else should we know about you?
Low on gear and ilvl but I make up for experience in raiding with a guild and keeping on time is my priority. Get me to your ilvl and help me out and I promise you won't regret it.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
Unable to do this atm will figure it out when I can whenever I press print scrn it takes photo of my background and not my WoW.
Additionally if you have any Logs of a raid you participated in please provide the link.

Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:06 pm