It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:52 am

Meshog's App 

Post Meshog's App
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.

Meshog, Warrior (Arms/Fury)

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.

Rogue (Combat/Assassination), Mage (Fire/Frost) (They are Horde though and i only pvp on them)

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.

I have been playing wow since about 6 months before BC came out. i didn't really get into raiding until WoTLK. I played a prot/holy paladin from WoTLK through the end of MoP. right at the end of MoP i made my warrior and fell in love with the class. I work in the meat department at a local grocery store so my hours are relatively flexible.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?

Yes, starting next raid reset

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... hog/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?

Personally, i think my gear is alright. i need a few more BiS pieces but overall my gear is pretty good. a second Hellrender or a cataclysm's edge would be nice :)

Summarize your raiding experience.

My raiding experience overall has been quite good. this expansion specifically, i had a really good time through HM and BRF but this tier my previous guild had some drama go on that made us lose about 6 or out best players so i ended up leaving as a result.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.

well as a warrior it seems pretty cut and dry, use vigilance/rallying cry if called for, dont die, and do the most damage you can.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?

lich king, simply because of how long it took my guild in wrath to actually kill him, aswell as the lore behind the expansion.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?

i have always either bought the mats and had one of my friends craft things like potions and flasks for me or just bought them off the auction house. i make my own 125 food, and i have the infinite augment rune. i guess i would consider them to be important :)

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?

this expansion i was in the guild Big Richard Club on fizzcrank/aggramar from normal HM to heroic HFC. i left because of some internal guild drama that caused us to lose alot of our best players that where also some of my friends. i left because i wasnt having fun raiding with them anymore, and raids felt like a toxic environment. im hoping that this guild will be different :)

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?

yes

Did you read our guild charter?

yes

What else should we know about you?

i more or less told you everything important :)

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:

http://imgur.com/qpUcmX0

Additionally if you have any Logs of a raid you participated in please provide the link.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 95/latest/

Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:37 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Meshog's App
App looks great! Drop shintorg (shintorg#1100) a tell sometime and we'll set up a meet and greet in vent to go over some things.

Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:23 am