It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 am

Daryldixon- Hunter 

Post Daryldixon- Hunter
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Daryldix�n-Aggramar - Hunter

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
Lizvicious - 98 arcane mage. Retaholic - 100 ret pally (665 ilvl). Eiesenheim 100 holy priest (655 ilvl). Frustration 100 Rogue (647 ilvl). Valanyr 100 hunter (667 ilvl)

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.
I live in Miami and I am happily married and I have played WoW for about 8 years. Most players would likely know my from the AH as I am a huge economy player but I also pride myself on being a strong raider who is very raid aware and has "mastered" the hunter class.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Currently I work during these times, however I am moving jobs so as on 08/14/2015 I will have these times off 100% of the time. Before then I will do my best to meet the times.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... B2n/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
I do have a few weak points in my gear the largest being the lack of a 4 set bonus to make my aimed shots instant cast. I do have 1 tier 18 piece and I am waiting for 2nd piece to replace the 2 set of T17 I have currently. I could also use a helm upgrade.

Summarize your raiding experience.
I started raiding in Ulduar with Prodigy and ended up in Project Prozac until they switched servers. I have also been in Exalted order, Evil Deeds Inc, and Second String. Currenlty I am in Chaos Unison who are great raiders but my schedule does not meet their raiding days.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
As a hunter I believe my role is to be an exceptional DPS class with a ton of utility and movement (Kormok runes for example) I am ready to accept delicate roles to help my raid group succeed.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
I absolutely adored the H-LK fight pre-shattering. It was a very involved fight which required everyone to be aware of their surroundings and to be proactive to assist their fellow raid members (valkyrs).

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
I always come prepared with 125 raid food and runes as well as pots and flasks. With personal food buffs being better than feasts this has became an obvious factor when raiding.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
Prodigy - DK - first character and was not a great player yet - Ulduar
Evil Deeds Inc - ToGC -> mid- ICC - I started to be serious raider as a hunter and knails was our RL who showed me so much, left as my schedule changed.
Project Prozac - Mid ICC -> DS- Loved this guild and adore their raiders and stayed until they transferred.
Chaos Unison, etc - I have had a few guilds through MOP- WOD and I am looking for another long term home with a strong reputation. I have enjoyed my time with mid-level guilds but I haven't had a solid raid group since DS.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes, and yes.

Did you read our guild charter?
I have!

What else should we know about you?
I am a very dedicated player and will do everything I can to further master my class and help this guild succeed through HFC and future raids/expansions.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
I play using 0 interface addons though I use multiple raid addons. I have keybinds for my main dps abilities (chimera, aimed, steady, barrage) but for my traps, CC etc I do click and I am quite adequate at doing so. I realize many players/pvp players have advanced setups using interface addons and keybinds but I feel the default UI, good macros, and a strong understanding of your class work quite well. If you absolutely need a photo of my UI I will apply for a imgur account ad supply this; just let me know in game.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:07 pm