It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:45 pm

Xzaltyd App 

Post Xzaltyd App
Xzaltyd, paladin, and im from aggramar

I have a 100 destro lock, 100 fury warrior, 100 combat rogue, and 100 survival hunter

Im 27

Im a dive master and help teach dive classes, im a quiet person generally and play a lot of games

Ya the raid times dont seem like a problem

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... tyd/simple

Ive been raiding since around the start of burning crusade and have always been a prot paly or ret

As a paly i toss out hands on people for certain mechanics and either keep mobs on me or dps them down and dont stand in stuff

Favorite boss fight is professor in ICC, because i love futurama

I always have potions and flasks on me, and in wod those rune things also. I will also carry food if the raid doesnt do feasts normally. Ive always considered consumables important, stats are stats so any are helpful

Ive been in a bunch of guilds and dont really remember most of them. I can say they have all been raiding guilds that do progression raiding and did well. Also the only reason i ever leave a guild is the guild falls apart for wut ever reason.

Yes i have vent and a mic, but im quiet so i dont talk unless i have to

No i didnt read the guild charter, i dont even know where it is. Im generally lost on these websites

Nothing else to really know, i like raiding and killing bosses, i dont cause problems and drama in guild and i try to help out when needed

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_062415_164625.jpg

Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:47 pm

Post Re: Xzaltyd App
Hi there!

I'm Crystallyn and I'm the DPS lead. We're set on tanks right now but definitely could use more melee. Good app, by the way!

Here's a direct link to the charter: http://www.expiation-guild.org/joomla/i ... &Itemid=84

It's good to read to have a good idea of how we run stuff and what we expect.

Send a tell to Shintorg or me in game and we can set up a time to chat.

Thanks!

Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:13 pm