It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:46 am

Romiss - UH DK 

Post Romiss - UH DK
Expiation Registration Template

State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Romiss, Unholy DK, already transfered.

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
None on this server. On tichondrius I have a 100 ele/resto shaman, 100 holy pally, 100 fury/prot Warrior and several 90+ leveling alts. The 100s are all 655-665.

If you are over 18, how old are you?
I'm 31

Tell us a little about yourself.
I've been playing wow off and on since beta. It's a habit I was never able to kick :). I've done end-game raiding in every expansion, and typically have always been among the top of heap in dps or healing depending on what I played that expansion.

As far as who I am, I've been an iron worker for 12 years. I love working outside and with my hands, but the work is too seasonal so I'm currently in the final stages of becoming a California correctional officer. I'm laid back and love a good joke, but I wont take much shit if it isn't warranted. If i mess up, I'll own up to it and get better. I know it's just a game but I take what i do seriously and always put my best effort forward.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Yes

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... iss/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
I need to upgrade my tier chest with the heroic tier, but besides that I'm ready for mythic raiding.

Summarize your raiding experience.
I've done end-game raiding in every expansion. I didn't raid much in Dragon Soul.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
Pump out big dps, always keep my head on a swivel, don't stand in bad and throw out a rez when the tank goes down :).

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
Don't have one

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
I haven't helped with raid consumables since vanilla when my previous guild was serious.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
I've been a member of Foo since beta of WoW. We stayed together through all of vanilla and a bit of Burning Crusade, but since then it's been a revolving door of folks quitting and coming back to the game. I never left the guild though until last month. Mustang is one of my former guildies.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Did you read our guild charter?
Yes

What else should we know about you?
I pride myself on being an asset and not a liability, but I wouldn't expect much from me verbally because it takes me a while to warm up to new folks.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface: http://imgur.com/XdR9BTT

Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:36 pm

Post Re: Romiss - UH DK
Good App!

Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:43 am

Mustang = Delsigno.

Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:19 am

Good app! Send a tell to Shintorg or Crystallyn in game. We may be on an alt to feel free to ask a guildie for one of us if you don't see either of us on.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:47 pm