It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:42 am

HolyAron - Discipline Priest 
Post HolyAron - Discipline Priest
Expiation Registration Template

State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.

Holyaron, priest (discipline)

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.

Thesadist (lvl 100, holy), Ibringpain (lvl 100 blood tank), Theangell (lvl 100, brewmaster), Kinddbud (lvl 100, guardian), Rotarymerlin (lvl 100, arcane), Stevenseagol (lvl 88 rogue, subletely).

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.

My name is Aron, to give you an idea of how long I've been playing wow , it's been roughly 8 years, starting around the beginning of the BC era. In my spare time I enjoy working on my car, listening to music, and cooking among other things. I don't do drugs, I am single, I've never been married, I am currently unemployed, I goto church every sunday, I am christian, I drink socially, I don't smoke. I am a football fan and my favorite team is the new england patriots (hometeam for me), as far as anything else I could say, I am very easy going, and down to earth.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?

Well I don't have a job right now, so I don't have anything that could conflict with this time.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/ ... /holyaron/

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?

My gear is honestly very legitimate to my class and role, I check websites like icyveins and askmrrobot and wow heroes, as well as using my own judgement to decide what I like best, currently running a mastery build based on using clarity of will and power word shield for most of my heals (50%+ in most cases), I'd like to have more mastery gear and a full set of tier gear, I've currently got 3/4 out of my set, but I'm only using 2 pieces due to the fact that the stats are better on the other piece I've swapped in the 3rd pieces place. I would say there really arent many weaknesses to my gear, on longer fights sometimes mana can become an issue, however with the use of a channeled mana potion during a portion of useable downtime, I can keep a steady flow of mana available.

Summarize your raiding experience.

I've raided all of highmaul on normal and heroic, but honestly never killed imperator on heroic,, though i have on normal (as a tank) , as far as blackrock foundry it's pretty much the same story, I've killed all bosses other then blackhand on normal and heroic. I honestly haven't had much progression on blackhand or imperator because none of my guilds really did it very much, and pugging those bosses was always a headache.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.

Healing, I just know what it takes to survive and keep everyone alive, I'm fast in situations where I need to be , given I know the fight well, and healing is pretty easy to me for the most part, I would consider myself better then most.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?

Butcher in highmaul I would have to say is my favorite, and that's mainly due to the fact that I can really see how much healing output I can do, I haven't really done it recently , but if i were to guess I'd say i could do 50k+ hps on that boss.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?

I always use a flask, as well as a feast, at the start of the fight pre potion with draenic intellect, and when I deem it appropriate (if needed), a channeled mana potion if I have enough time to use it, or an instant use mana potion if there isnt enough downtime to benefit from a channeled potion.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?

The only guild I've really raided with on this toon was Insurgents, I enjoyed being there, but I honestly didn't feel like I was appreciated there, they used an epgp system, and I felt like anytime a crucial piece of gear dropped, I always lost, and that became disheartening after it happened several times, and always to a healing rival, or caster, I really disliked feeling like i was always the last one to get something after everyone else.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?

I have vent, and a headset, as well as many other clients (teamspeak, mumble, etc)

Did you read our guild charter?

No, I haven't had a chance, was given the oppurtunity to apply to the guild , given the fact that I was told the guild is in desperate need of a disc priest since theirs left, which works out for me since I really want to join a guild that I can do mythic raiding in.

What else should we know about you?

I want to be the number one disc priest on our realm, can you help me get there ?

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface: I don't seen an option to attach an image other then through a url.

Additionally if you have any Logs of a raid you participated in please provide the link.

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/combatlog ... /5#v=1,d=1

Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:19 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: HolyAron - Discipline Priest
Drop Shintorg a tell in game. App looks great. May be on an alt so feel free to ask any guildy where I am.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:52 pm