It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 am

Druidnam - Restoration Druid 
Post Druidnam - Restoration Druid
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Druidnam, Restoration Druid

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
Alliance Protection Warrior
Horde Fury Warrior

If you are over 18, how old are you?
I am 19 years old.

Tell us a little about yourself.
I've been playing WoW since about two months before the launch of TBC and been playing a warrior up until about 2-3 weeks ago.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
I can.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... m/advanced

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
My gear at the moment is lacking a lot of spirit and i would like to have more haste if i can find it. My most wanted piece is a trinket from Blackhand in BRF. It's the Auto-Repairing Autoclave.

Summarize your raiding experience.
TBC - Casual raiding didn't clear anything
WotLK - Casual raiding. Cleared most of icc and ulduar, never completly cleared
Cata - Took a break for the first two tiers of this expantion. Came back for Dragon Soul, cleared heroic Dragon Soul.
MoP - Cleared 13/14 Normal Siege of Orgrimmar
Wod - Cleared 7/7 normal Highmaul and 6/7 Heroic Highmaul

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
I've only been healing as a druid for two weeks or so now so i'm not sure how well i can answer this question but i believe Resto Druids to be one of the most mobile healers there are making mechanics easier to deal with while providing good healing.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
Heroic Spine of Deathwing. Most don't like this raid in general but I personally enjoyed it, this fight in particular because of the role I was given.
I was playing a protection warrior and I was given the job of kiting the bloods. This fight being the way it is actually forced the raid to communicate
instead of the raid leader just telling everyone what to do.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
I've never heard of anyone raiding without consumables. I've never raided without them and I always make sure I have a couple stacks of potions and two
stacks of flasks.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
I've been in aggramar mostly with several different guilds.
Pre-Dragon Soul: Chaotic requiem which was mostly a pvp based guild.
Dragon Soul: I transfered off Aggramar to Eredar to raid with Game Over which I cleared Heroic Dragon Soul with.
Warlords of Draenor: I switched to horde side Shadowmoon and raided with Eats Gnomes and cleared up to Heroic 6/7 Highmaul on my warrior
I'm now in Expiation as Friends and Family

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
I have ventrillo and a microphone.

Did you read our guild charter?
I have

What else should we know about you?
I'm a college student at the moment and am involved in community theater at the college so I may not be able to make it to raids on nights where I have to attend something for community theater.
I'm hoping this will hardly happen as most of our events happen on the weekend anyway.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
Additionally if you have any Logs of a raid you participated in please provide the link.
I don't have any logs to show you.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:43 pm

Post Re: Druidnam - Restoration Druid
Hi Druidnam,

App looks fine and it seems like your healing was good during the alt run yesterday. One thing I was concerned about occurred during the alt run the week prior. We asked a few times on vent for a Stampeding Roar during the frost orb part of Koragh and we never got one. So I was a tad concerned at your ability to follow vent instructions. Not sure if you didn't hear or didn't understand the instructions. It's important that you are able to listen to and pay attention to vent and if there is any confusion about any sort of instruction, to ask for a clarification. Other than that, looks good. Hit up Shintorg in game to set up a time to chat on vent!

Crystallyn

Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:29 pm