It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:29 pm

Tankkiller MW monk 

Post Tankkiller MW monk
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Tankkiller Monk Mist Weaver Aggramar

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
none

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.
Been playing wow since late BC, started raiding in wrath. Was attracted to healing ever since i healed a warsong gulsh on my level 22 druid.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Absolutely and i will keep my uncle awake.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Aggramar/tankkiller/ im linking the wow heroes link because the world of warcraft website is blocked at my uncles job :/

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
Currently, my gear is at the bare minimum requirements for raiding in expiation. i recent obtained a powerful staff that supplies my character with the most important stats to my class. im looking forward to upgrading my trinkets because they lack the crit and multistrike combo that i yearn.

Summarize your raiding experience.
I have done decently in past expansion, mist of pandaria being my most inactive. Wrath of the Lich King was my most prosperous expansion as far as progression goes and it was made possible with expiation.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
Monk healers are a special kind of healer. Generally, my role in an endgame raid is to rely on my reflex and instinct to keep the raid alive and coordinate with other healers to maximize healing output and keep our team going during a raid encounter.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
Lich King, the mechanics were legendary and the cut scene made it all that better after finally downing the boss

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
I make sure i always have what i need to be 100% efficient and effective in a raid. This includes Channeled healing potions or intellect potions depending on the situation.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
The main guild ive been in during the years is expiation, though i have not been consistent through the past 2 expansion, ive primarly been focused in pvp. My most recent guild was "hey im mvp" on tichondrius-horde. the guild itself did not raid, but we did rarely do rbg's and arenas among the guild members.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
yes and yes

Did you read our guild charter?
yes

What else should we know about you?
I'm Holycubans nephew as some of you know and im also Cubantotems brother. Cuban totem will be applying as soon as he obtains the proper gear. (so expiation is gonna have a family of cubans among their ranks.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:

Additionally if you have any Logs of a raid you participated in please provide the link.
i have logs, but they are of very old content and on other classes. will provide if specifically asked for.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:05 pm