It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:30 am

Thirst Application 
Post Thirst Application
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Name: Thirst - Aggramar

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
Milkyspice- 90 Frost Mage
Tearity - 90 Blood DK
If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am a new raider, and i raided in mop. I also am an expirienced video editor and graphic designer. Experience: 2 Years GFX, and 2+ Years of video editing.
If you want to check out my youtube channel it has 1000+ subs. : http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTearity
if u are wondering why it is cod content, that is just what i like to edit. I also have expirience editing regular WoW videos, and can help out if u guys need videos. I can also create graphics which includes website graphics and logos.
We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Yes :P

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... rst/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
My gear isnt too great atm but i am looking to get above 640.

Summarize your raiding experience.
I tanked SoO and older raids on my 90 DK. I also did some regular dps on raids but we were not very succesfull.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
Soak em. and watch out for fire

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
My favorite boss fight is Illidan in black temple. I also expirienced it at the level but i was being pulled through by a 90, i just thought it was a pretty cool fight.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
Yes, i use consumables and have. although whenever i obtain them they're gone pretty quick.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
I was on a horde character on aggramar in a guild called Templar Knights. we completed all of tot and SoO pretty sure.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes i have ventrillo, and i have a blue snowball mic.

Did you read our guild charter?
Yes

What else should we know about you?
I did the alt highmaul run on 1/4/15 with the guild.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
Taken on my laptop, and im getting a new comp very soon. http://gyazo.com/05fe5128a9565d38b61a8b880e65a71a
PS: i know probably none of this is impressive, but im just looking to have a good time and help out.

Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:26 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Thirst Application
Thanks for the interest in us. However at this point our melee roster is full up. Best of luck!

Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:17 pm