It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 am

Lightscharge Application 
Post Lightscharge Application
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.

Lightscharge, retribution paladin, On aggramar

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.

I have a 90 Frost Deathknight, fury Warrior, and dos monk on spread out servers

If you are over 18, how old are you?

22. 23 in a week

Tell us a little about yourself.

Heyo I'm a lax raider whose had his fun in top 20 guilds. I love wow have been playing since I was 14 ( MC buffer boy ) Generally I use most of my spare time on WoW. College > wow > RL are my life priorities. I'm not really a fan of walks on the beach, but if there's a mountain I'll climb it. Have been to 27 cities on every content but Africa and North pole. My gaming style focus having fun with the group, but I know when to shut it and #focus. I don't really die on fights; so that's probably good.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?

Times are brilliant

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... rge/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?

As far as my gear goes I'm kinda disappointed in how blizz rolled it out. they've added stats that aren meant to cape each players damage; instead of only added stats that only boost your toon. ( Example both of the 2h weapons in HM either have versatility or haste or Prot warrior getting loaded down with haste that isn't needed ) Although i know this will be fixed somewhat when BRF hits since they are two pees in a pod for everyones gear. That being said Mastery & multi strike are the most beneficial stats for my paladin. my gear concerns right now are gaining the legs and chest from Bracken, and tectus. As far as a weapon I've almost completed my 665 BS weapon; which once rerolled to mastery/ multi strike will be superior to the HM H weapons, and only replace by the last 2 bosses on mythic.
Strengths - Huge Aoe and crit burst | Strong fights Kar, Tectus, Bracken, Twins, Ko'gah
| average fights Butcher
Weakness - anytime not hitting a boss prolongs my crit proc | Weak fights Imp ( until 665 weapon then average)

Summarize your raiding experience.

My raiding experience Peaked at the end of Wod where I raided with Fierce ( former US 1st on multiple Moshu gan and Heart of fear 10 man fights )
I'am 14/14 mythic and have my Former GM/Raid leader of fierce as a reference Revolt & would love to give you his info in the interview.
My rotation is flawless. After having months in beta; as well as raiding in a top tier racing environment I do not miss a beat,and this new rotation is so sick! It's a blast to play.
Well how I came to be on aggramar is really disappointing to be honest. A group of RL friends came back to WoW with WoD hitting, and I decided that playing with them would be a blast. Having already proven myself to be a great player I wanted to enjoy wow with some friends. Problem is they don't really get on that much, and I've gotten ahead of them. So I'm looking to get back into a guild that can get past my current progression, and still be on the same realm as them. to be honest y'all look like the best guild on the realms, and I wan a be part of helping you get mythic.
Currently I'am 6/7 H ( will probably be 7/7 by the end of the night ) 7/7N
Previous expansion experience

Vanallia: MC down, Onxyia down, BWL exp, AQ40 exp, AQ blue down, Naxx 4 horseman down ( was 14 for this lol )

BC: Mag, grull, TK, SSC down Exp BT Exp SW exp Mount hyjal

Wotlk: EoE 25, NAXX 25, OS 25 AT 25 down - small break then ICC 10 last day down

Cata: leveled then took break till MoP

MoP: came back with 7 months left speed ran SoS LFR, flex and N in 2 months; then H "aka mythic" down

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.

My class role in an end game raid is preferable to pump out as much freak'n damage as possible, but I have raid awareness; so if i see if someone is about to die ( actually about to die like fo real ) then I can play hybrid and save them, or if another class is lazy and doesn't cleanse tank when, absolutely, needed I can. However I'd prefer not to cover other peoples mistakes and that is why I want to escape the casuals and come back to a mythic guild. That said it dozen't mean that I'm not cable of doing nessicary hybrid functions such as Hand of Sacrificing the tanks on Butcher Rage

What is your favorite boss fight and why?

Right now Tectus or any aoe fights. DIIIIVIIINE STOOOORM

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?

I buy an abundance of them for starters. Won't be completely relying on y'all, but I ALWAYS pre pot, food buff, lock stone, repair, and buff up after every attempt. I consider them ESSENTIAL especially with my bursty class. They are second nature like blinking

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?

I guess I covered this in my raiding experience don't want to make this 2 long of an app for yah :)

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?

Vent, mumble, and teamp speak. Yezir

Did you read our guild charter?

Yes. I like the loot system, and that it isn't a completely totalitarian RL experience, but still organized.

What else should we know about you?

I'm a #dreamer
Game of Thrones is awesome. Read the books and reading the lore in the world of ice and fire
chill dude
Spelling is for factomatic's and I don't think with head. I think with my gut.
Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:

I've changed back to original with key binds; after months of exp on beta. Blank spot is for when i go sephrim/ holy avenger
http://imgur.com/UCutSx4
If this link didn't work I didn't want to use png; because I didn't remebr if that was allowed.
Additionally if you have any Logs of a raid you participated in please provide the link.
My warcraft logs seem to have expired? but I found some pictures from an old H "aka mythic" garosh fight if they help. this is with no holy power glitch.
http://i.imgur.com/nXFOhpD.png
http://i.imgur.com/gNrsciU.png
http://grantstallcup.imgur.com/all/

Thanks again for your consideration. Hope to hear from you soon!

Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:35 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Lightscharge Application
Thank you for your interest in Expiation. ATM our melee roster is full up. GL!

Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:35 pm