It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:36 am

Rashaka Huntard Application. 

Post Rashaka Huntard Application.
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.

Rashaka. Hunter.

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.

Death Knight, Blood.
Druid, Feral.
Rogue, Combat.

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.

I am currently a full-time computer science student. I also work part-time which means on the random off change I might have to work on a raid night once every couple of weeks.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?

Should not be a large problem unless I'm randomly scheduled to work a week night shift.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... aka/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?

Well, when I first hit 100 I was messing around with Beast Mastery, so my gear isn't exactly specific for my spec any longer. I am now using Marksman. The next upgrade I'm looking for is always a new weapon.

Summarize your raiding experience.

I've been raiding since "UBRS". By today's standards. 15 man isn't far from a raid. I raided steadily until Cata and then I left the game after the first set of raids. Came back at the end of Cata and stayed through the second set of raids in Pandas. I left again and then came back for the start of Warlords. I've really been enjoying this expansion compared to the previous 2.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.

High DPS, Low received damage and use secondary skills when required.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?

Hard question to answer, but if I must choose one then it would have to have been Illidan Stormrage. It was the first fight that was extremely long and required complete concentration in order to complete.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?

Yes, I used to have to regularly change trade skills in early raid days in order to maximize raid performance as a requirement of a guild. So managing potions isn't really that big of a deal.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?

I forget the first two or three guilds that I was in. I usually like to jump around when I first start a game to figure out what guild I would prefer being in.
I finally settled on Critical Mass on Stormrage. While I was in the guild we hit top 25 guilds in the world for raid content. We had server first on Naxx( vanilla ). I raided with them through the end of TBC. After having a 5 - 6 night a week raid requirement and frequently having to change trade skills for optimal raid performance I decided that I needed to "retire" from the guild.

Next I rolled a Blood Elf hunter and went to the server Hellscream to play with some real life friends. Joined a guild there named Call of Cthulu. Raided with RL friends until they quit the game.

Then I joined Entropy which I raided with until the end of Ulduar. That guild fell apart and then I moved servers to Garona to play with other RL friends. There I created my own guild with a lot of my friends and we completed all that Lich King had to offer. After that most of my friends there stopped playing so I went to Nordrassil. Played alliance there for a while playing with some RL friends who also left. Then I joined a horde guild on the same server that was still doing 25man raids, which was becoming harder to find. Played with them until I got sick of Cata and left. Came back in Pandas and played with the same group and left again.

Came back to the game in WoD and moved to this server to play with other RL friends... one of which has already quit... I think I need new friends. =-(

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?

Yes, I've already been on the guild's Ventrilo server.

Did you read our guild charter?

Yes.

What else should we know about you?

I enjoy larger raid groups. One of the reasons that old content became very boring was the introduction of 10 man and 25 man being exactly the same thing.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:

http://i.imgur.com/GEs1qtv.jpg

Additionally if you have any Logs of a raid you participated in please provide the link.

I could post a raid log from where I ran Dragon Soul for mounts tonight, but somehow I don't think that would give you the answer you are after.

Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:11 am