It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:14 am

Snope - Frost/Arcane Mage 
Post Snope - Frost/Arcane Mage
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Snope, Frost Mage, Aggramar.

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
I have multiple. I have at level 90 a Holy Paladin, Prot Paladin (seperate character), 86 Druid, 90 Warrior, and 90 rogue.

If you are over 18, how old are you?
I'm 21 years old.

Tell us a little about yourself.
To start things off, I think you guys should know that I am a Supervisor at a Best Buy which is why I originally quit the game all those years ago. I am back from the dead and coming back
trying to hit the ground running. A little back story of myself... I am originally from a guild called <Iron Tower> on the server Boulderfist back in Vanilla WoW. I played through Black Temple
content in BC and then quit the game because it was heading downhill from there (personal opinion). In Vanilla I was a key part of our guild and I was in charge of tactics and guild placement.
Our guild succeeded in more ways than I can count, but for the purpose of this... We succeeded in PvE. We were the servers 3rd to take down AQ40, and the servers 5th to defeat KT in Naxx.
We also did MC/Ony/BWL and BT/Sunwell in BC. If you guys would like more info or want to live in nostalgia I still have all of my Screenshots from Vanilla and BC here:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Beyond BC I gave my account to my younger Brother who played it well all the way up to the end of MoP when I took my account back and much to my disliking he had transferred me off of
Boulderfist and had used my account for PvP. He now has his own account while I use mine again to conquer the World of Warcraft once again.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Definatly Can.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ope/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
Right now my biggest weakness is not having enough 640+ gear because of the expansion. Weaknesses are my trinkets right now, and strengths are my pieces with Gem slots so I can get my extra Multi-stike.

Summarize your raiding experience.
In vanilla wow, raiding was at a peak that will most likely never be achieved again; however, experienced raiding is what I do know.
Previous experience ranges from Onyxia having our off healers wand that bitch down, to BWL where Nefarian was a dragon that took
over 15 attempts to just get the strategy down for. Naxx was probably my most vivid experience with the four horseman being the bane
to all players existence until the nerf came out.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
MY class role is to not only DPS each fight but also make sure that everyone else in the group is not being dumb. So therefor being more vocal in the voice chat and coming up with end game strategies are my main roles.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
Most likely my favorite is Heigan the Unclean from Vanilla Naxx. Mostly because the "Safety Dance" Was not an extremely easy thing to do, and when you wiped the walk back was extremely long. This probably was the best fight because it involved everyone to know their roles and be on point.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
Back in my day we literally had to find quests that gave us an upper hand on each fight. We scoured the world and power leveled alts for the opportunity to get better potions and elixers that would further ourselves. So yes they are important.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
I am from <Iron Tower> One of the top progression guilds on my Vanilla server. Now I am in the first guild I saw because my brother transferred my character to this server.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes, and yes.

Did you read our guild charter?
Yes.

What else should we know about you?
Honestly, I came back to the game and I looked up top progression guilds and you guys ended pretty high up there at the end of MoP. As a former
player that is use to only playing at the top I wanted to align myself with good players that seem to have alot of fun... because the way I blow off steam
is by having fun, sometimes at random peoples expense.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
http://imgur.com/gallery/X8CGkEE/new

Additionally if you have any Logs of a raid you participated in please provide the link.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:11 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Snope - Frost/Arcane Mage
Drop Shintorg a line in game when ya can. ;)

Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:33 pm