It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:04 pm

Stabtacular's App 

Post Stabtacular's App
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Stabtacular, Rogue, Aggramar

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
Frost Death Knight
Frost Mage
Destruction Warlock

If you are over 18, how old are you?
19 years old.

Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm a high school graduate who has a bit too much free time on my hands. In my spare time I play video games and chill with my friends.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Easily.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... lar/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
To preface this, this character was an alt throughout MoP and his gear easily shows. For the brief time I did attempt to gear this character up I'd say the strengths are every heroic piece I was able to score on him. Weaknesses would be all of the timeless and pvp gear.

Summarize your raiding experience.
I started organized raiding during 4.3 on my frost death knight. I didn't get very far, but that was my first taste of it. I took a hiatus from the game up to patch 5.4 due to academic concerns, and returned itching to raid. I managed to clear all of normal mode on my death knight, although I wasn't able to scratch the surface of heroic due to my guild wanting to remain in normal mode. My hope is that I can get involved in "mythic" raiding during WoD.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
Other than "do damage" I believe the role of a Rogue is to assist the raid with magic damage mitigation through smoke bomb, and the vast amounts of crowd control I have to handle adds.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
My favorite boss fight is Spoils of Pandaria. I enjoyed the fight immensely on my death knight due to how well I could transition from one add to the next. Crowd control was very useful in that fight, and I enjoyed getting to use it as much as possible as the fight progressed.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
Always purchased flasks and food, never felt comfortable without them. Very important.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
I've been in a ton of "social" guilds for the guild perks. I raided with Judication and Pantheon throughout 5.4 casually. I am currently guildless as I left because of inactivity.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes, yes.

Did you read our guild charter?
Why, of course.

What else should we know about you?
I have a pretty dry sense of humor, I tend not to joke around much in fear of alienating people.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
http://puu.sh/cpvZs/f44379a2b0.jpg (Resolution should increase in the next few months, old monitor broke :c)

Additionally if you have any Logs of a raid you participated in please provide the link.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:38 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Stabtacular's App
Heyas! As we're pretty much hosting open recruitment for WoD and you app actually looks like you have a clue what an app should look like... Drop shintorg (shintorg#1100) a line at some point or Crystallyn. There's 1-2 hoops left but should be ready to come prior to WoD. I know this particular weekend (Oct 24-26th) Crystal and myself are both a bit busy, so catch ya for some chatting thereafter.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:15 pm