It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 pm

Resto Shaman app 

Post Resto Shaman app
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.

Shamarok, Shaman, Fizzcrank.

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.

Loads :p

Lux- level 90, holy pally, 563 (has cape)
Fizzlefast- Level 90, Destro Warlock, 541
Misty- Level 90, Marks Hunter, 529
Hybrid- Level 90, Resto Druid, 521
Ted- Level 90, MW Monk, 514
Rawr- Level 90, fury Warrior, 520
Chuggstwo, Level 90, Blood dk, 468
Bleed, Level 88, Feral Druid

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.

I've been raiding since wrath, Up until Mists i never really raided hardcore. When mists hit is when i really got into raiding heroic content. I mainly play healing classes, I've become very good and am at raid level with every healing class in the game except for priests. IRL I go to college full part time and am currently working through the EMT course.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?

Perfect days/times for me.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/F ... k/advanced

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?

Being a resto shaman my main weakness is casting, up until 6.0 shamans were the one healer that couldn't heal much on the move, every spell we have had to be casted. Now that most healing classes have been changed to having to cast more spells i feel like we will be a little more even with the other classes on that front :p. The most important upgrade for me right now is the trinket off thok, but to be completely honestly since WoD is so close getting a trinket for MoP isn't much of a priority. Other than that I am in mostly bis gear and need only a few more pieces from SoO

Summarize your raiding experience.

I began raiding in wrath in a small guild on fizzcrank, we eventually progressed to sindragosa heroic and had a hard time killing her and the raid team just kinda fell apart due to bad raid leading. In cata i didn't raid a whole lot. I did raid towards the end of the xpack in heroic but not anything to brag about. In mists I started out slow but joined a guild called Chaos Unison when they were progressing in normal SoO. I wen't from not having a whole lot of raiding experience to joining a guild who decided to give me a chance and becoming not only their best healer but also becoming an officer who coordinated cds for other healers, invited people to raids, and being apart of important guild discussions and decisions.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.

The good thing about being a shaman is i can play any roll that is needed. I have huge cds for scary big damage situations, I have raid wide damage mitigation (spirit link totem) to help reduce the damage going out. I also have a very strong Elemental offspec which i am also very proficient at for situations that require it. I also bring hero, because everyone like hero.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?

The lich king, by far. The very feel of that fight is just jaw dropping, the icy throne, the cut scenes, the difficult mechanics, the lore, EVERYTHING.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?

I consider then very very important. I always have flasks pots and eat food before every boss encounter. Being a hungry panda makes it double the importance.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?

Yes, and yes.

Did you read our guild charter?

Yuppers, although it's still set up for 25m.

What else should we know about you?

I'm very positive and may or may not talk a lot... also i am the top geared shaman/healer on fizzcrank

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:

http://i.imgur.com/xYKQzfs.png

Additionally if you have any Logs of a raid you participated in please provide the link.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-tat9g6zchpsurb0l/

Last edited by Shamarok on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:36 pm

Post Re: Resto Shaman app
Good app!

Drop an line to Shintorg or Crystallyn in game (on Aggramar) so we can set up a time to talk!

Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:32 pm