It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:05 pm

Belios WW monk 

Post Belios WW monk
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Belios WW Monk Fizzcrank

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.

Belios-Monk-WW/BrM-577.1 ilvl
War�o-Warlock-Demo/Destru-563.3 ilvl
J�dgement-Paladin-Ret-540.7 ilvl (PvP-Alliance)
Figork-Warrior-Arms-512.7 ilvl (horde)
Latonia-Priest-Shadow-505.5 ilvl
Balbr�on-Hunter-Sv/MM-505.1 ilvl
�ros-Shaman-Ele-504.1 ilvl
Kourtnie-Shaman-Enh.-493.8 ilvl
Elem�n�ster-Mage-Arc/Frost-485.1 ilvl
Boomyamon-Druid-Boomy-483.6 ilvl (PvP-Horde)
Buuty-Death Knight-Blood-483.0 ilvl (Boosted)

If you are over 18, how old are you?

22 (birthday Oct. 2nd)

Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm an active gamer. Whenever im not leveling an alt on WoW, im playing Star Wars: The Old Replublic, Titanfall (360), or one of my Gamecube games. I have been playing WoW since the last week of WotLK (quite literally the last week of it). I'm New to raiding this expac. My warlock was my main until i fell in love with my monk, who is my main, and my pride and joy. Outside of gaming, i like to watch movies and family guy, do some reading/writing for my Zombie Apocalypse book (have had the idea since middle school), i like to Bowl, go on nature walks/hikes, and hang out with friends (when i visit my hometown).

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Yes, i could.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... s/advanced (cliche xmog set is cliche)

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
Im fully optimised per AMR. My most prized piece of gear is My chest, got it on a bonus roll my first night of Heroic Raiding. although, i may have some Heroic gear, i am lacking a Heroic weapon (many weeks of fustration).

Summarize your raiding experience.
Like i stated before i am new to raiding as of this expansion. Therefore, i dot have as much Exp. as say someone who raided AQ40. It doesnt mean that im incompitent! Im fast learning and quick to find out flaws in what im doing. Since being an melee class (as my main), i always have to be not standing in the fire, the puddle, on top of the bomb, which means my raid awareness has to be top notch, and it's very close (cant say im perfect at it...we all make mistakes!)

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
Im very flexible, where i like my Monk to pieces, i also like fliddling around with my other toons. Come next expac im gonna focus my monk, but also gear a Rdps and a Tank as well. dont ever ask me to heal, it's literally the worst, haha.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
HANDS DOWN: The Chess Boss in karazhan. you can be full heroic geared, the worlds best raider, top in raid awareness...but if you cant play chess, then youre screwed.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
Bringing Flasks and and having food buff/Food to share shows that you actually want to be there to kill a boss/progress with your team. i almost consider it mandatory.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
Start->Beginning of MoP- Blood of the Phoenix. Casual guild with some of my friends. left because my friends decided to take breaks (and then were confused when i left with all but two of my toons)

Beginning of MoP-> 5.3- Chaos Unison. My first raiding guild. very big and semi-friendly atmosphere. Left due to clouded judgement from my RL at that time on their second team. i followed them.

5.3->two weeks ago- The Defiant. Made from the team 2 members of CU. It was a raid team, and other random assortments of people. The main raid team went 14/14N 6/14H SoO. I inherited the raid team, after a big disagreement/drama with the RL...took the team 4 bosses further into heroic progression. left with my main due to disagreements with my team.

two weeks ago->present- GUILDLESS!

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes and Yes

Did you read our guild charter?
Yes..if brought into the guild, i will download the extra addons that i need.

What else should we know about you?
Fast learning, fun, humorous, always looking to brighten someone else's day!

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
(call me a noob, but i dont know how to do it, unless it was email) I run the norm Blizzard UI, with Altoholic, Bagnon, Postal, Titan Panel, Recount, Selljunk, DBM, and RandomMount

Additionally if you have any Logs of a raid you participated in please provide the link.
Negative.

thank you for taking the time to review my application...hope to hear back soon!

Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:36 pm

Post Re: Belios WW monk
OH! almost forgot

http://www.wowprogress.com/gearscore/us ... lass.monk/

Top geared on fizzcrank...not on Aggramar, sadly.

Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:49 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Belios WW monk
Hit shintorg up soonest. Great app. We just need a vent sit down to go over some stuff. Tonight should work, but may not for a few more hours (thinking 10pm server may work.)

Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:33 pm