It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 pm

deniedshots 

Post deniedshots
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring. - deniedshots-aggramar warrior

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec. hunter/marksman

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself. i got into wow about a year ago and have been a hard core raider ever since

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time? yes

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... s/advanced

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next? my weaknesses are my 5 PvP items and my most important upgrades are off-hand rings trinket neck

Summarize your raiding experience. i am 13/14 normal 14/14 flex

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid. damage

What is your favorite boss fight and why? garrosh because it is difficult yet fun

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important? i use flask of winter's bite and potion of mogu power when i can

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave? death note society i left because i was on there raiding wait list too long. right now i am with legendary and we cannot down garrosh have been trying for 4 weeks so i have not had a chance gear up

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone? yes i have vent i dont have a mic as if now but i plan on getting them

Did you read our guild charter? yes

What else should we know about you?

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface: Image

Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:09 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: deniedshots
Thanks for the interest. Additionally grats on the loots. However, we don't feel you're a good match for us. GL in your raiding!

Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:31 pm