It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:51 am

BabyBunny-Disco Priest 

Post BabyBunny-Disco Priest
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Babybunny,Priest,good old aggy

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
druid healer/pally prot/shammy healer/mage frost/warr prot/hunter BM/rogue i cant remember/warlock demo.

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.
started playing late 08 and stopped around the beginning of MoP, love the game (even have a horde tattoo on me don't hate me),enjoy playing video games and riding my motorcycle.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
sure thing.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
I don't have raiding gear :(

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
look above

Summarize your raiding experience.
Started raiding in Ulduar and ended in DS, moved a couple times from guild to guild to move up to a better team, late FL and all of DS I was raiding with Butter.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
want to try Shadow or Disco for WoD raiding, so pew pew killing things or healing the people that *don't stand in fire?* and the people that do.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
ummm......Fire Lands Ragnaros, everything about that fight I love, not sure if it was Heroic or normal that i liked more but it seemed like you needed every single person on the same page to kill him, and class stacking didn't matter on that fight much.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
depends on the consumables, food and flask yes that is needed on every pull, potions are helpful if you need just that little more to kill a boss.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
Last guild I was in was Butter and stopped raiding/playing at the end of Cata.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
yes and yes

Did you read our guild charter?
yes

What else should we know about you?
I was a healer most of my raiding time so I know how it feels to heal people that *stand in fire* over and over and over. I've raided with (from start to finish)Canucks-Prodigy-Eternium-Butter over the 4 years I raided.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
don't have one yet still downloading my addons and setting them up, (test my ui in LFR and remember I'm missing another one) and stuff.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:00 pm

Post Re: BabyBunny-Disco Priest
Hi, Babybunny,

So first thing you need to do is level up to 90!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... nny/simple

We raid heroic end game content so unless you have an alt that's level 90 with 565+ gear then we can't really bring you to raids as we need people with at least 565 ilvl to do heroic SoO.

However, you're welcome to join the guild as friends and family and when you get all leveled up we'll consider bringing you into raids.

After you get your toon to 90, I suggest running lfr to gear up. Openraid.us is a helpful site for finding flex and normal runs.

Good luck!

(hit either me or Shintorg up in game if you're interested in joining as friends and family)

Crystallyn

Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 pm

Post Re: BabyBunny-Disco Priest
Thanks Crystallyn, I was talking to shintorg yesterday about raiding in WoD, I know I can't help you guys out right now with raiding because I've been gone way to long and the gear grind to get up there is to big with WoD being right around the corner, that being said I have dinged 90 (with the 90 boost) and getting myself up to speed of what's happened since I've been gone.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:45 am