It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:32 am

Anistren, Holy Paladin 
Post Anistren, Holy Paladin
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Anistren, Holy Paladin, Stormrage US-Server

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
Higgies Mistweaver Monk

If you are over 18, how old are you?
I am 20 years old and counting.

Tell us a little about yourself.
I have played WoW for about 3-4 years during the ICC patch. I have raided in Fizzcrank for about 1-2 years until Firelands content. Then I decided to move to Stormrage for higher raiding progression and delve into hardcore raiding. The server has provided alot of experience with raiding with top guilds and true commitment into Hardcore raiding. I have become a good raider overall by this experience and even though I have been gone for a while, my skill have not dwindled in my absence. I am looking towards raiding with a cool, and moderate raiding team through the raiding content.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Yes

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ren/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
My gear is based around the strongest stat of a paladin of my Ilvl which is mastery with 2nd haste cap of 30% and 17k spirit for a sizeable mana regen. My weakness as stat wise has been a high spirit to compensate for mana usage in healing priority/rotations since I have always raided in 10 mans rather than 25s. Since my raiding group will be different, I will have to change spirit and haste lvls in my gear to better compensate healing 15 more people in the raid.

Summarize your raiding experience.
I have cleared normals for BC, ICC, Cata content both normal and heroic.
MoP Exp:
Msv: 6/6 normal/heroic
HoF: 6/6 normal/heroic
ToEs: 4/4 normal, 2/4 Heroic
ToT: 12/12 normal, 8/14 Heroic
SoO: 14/14 normal, 7/14 Heroic

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
My raiding role in any raiding tier has always been a healer. I have always healed in every raid group and content since Cata because this is a role I excel the best. However, my healing classes have differ from Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, and most recently Mistweaver monk. I always play a class that best fits the role of the raid team whether it is AoE healer or tank/raid healer as well as not to stack classes for gear. Although my most favorite class I enjoy playing has been my Paladin and will be my main toon.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
Heroic Ragnaros was by far my favorite boss in the sense of design (not my favorite when doing it). HM Ragnaros abilities were so quick paced and designed that if one person made a mistake, it would be a 90% for a raid wipe. Doing this boss require a great amount of coordination, skill, and gear in order to successfully get pass the first 3 phases. The 4th phase fight added a twist to the fight where there was a greater amount of coordination was needed to kill the boss to follow the mechanics to near perfect. This fight was probably the hardest fight I have ever done on HM mode.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
When I was in Fizzcrank, I was still a newbie so consumables weren't a big thing to have at hand at the time. Although after raiding as a Hardcore raider I learned that it was very important to have as it boosts the overall character performance in whatever role is been filled whether you are a DPS, Healer, or Tank.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
I am currently with Midnight Sanctuary in Stormrage but in a non-raiding status now. My last guilds were Dawning Nemesis, where I left because I have lost interest in WoW and Notion; who broke up because the raiders were burnout by the game. I have to say I have quit for about 7-8 months since January because the game became to exhausting for me.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes and yes

Did you read our guild charter?
Yes I have read the guild charter

What else should we know about you?
I live in the good old state of Illinois (please never consider moving here just FYI). I attend Illinois State University with the major of Criminal Justice and later study to acquire a law degree for criminal law (hopefully I wont send anyone to jail here :D). I am fun, sociable person who loves to play tennis although I don't play as often anymore. I love a cool, tempered environment around raiding groups. I will always take advice or constructive criticism if I am doing a mistake or falling behind on the meters.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:

Additionally if you have any Logs of a raid you participated in please provide the link.
I would provide previous logs but have all expired.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:51 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Anistren, Holy Paladin
Great app. Hit Shintorg (shintorg#1100) up in game. If you can make it tonight August 14th, @7pm CDT, we'll see you on H Thok and see how ya do.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:00 am

Post Re: Anistren, Holy Paladin
Anistren wrote:
What else should we know about you?
I live in the good old state of Illinois (please never consider moving here just FYI). I attend Illinois State University with the major of Criminal Justice and later study to acquire a law degree for criminal law (hopefully I wont send anyone to jail here :D). I am fun, sociable person who loves to play tennis although I don't play as often anymore. I love a cool, tempered environment around raiding groups. I will always take advice or constructive criticism if I am doing a mistake or falling behind on the meters.

WHAT!? My home state how dare thee?! *SLAPS* I hereby challenge you sir to a duel to defend the honor of my beloved Illy.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:27 am