It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:18 pm

Keifwu-Windwalker Monk 

Post Keifwu-Windwalker Monk
Hello, I am interested in running with you all in your 25 man team, or really however I can be of use! I am ilvl 555 Windwalker spec, am a quick learner, laid back and just want to have fun...starting to sound like a dating site lol, not sure what you guys need to know from me. I'm a friend of Royal and she pointed me this direction, so whatever else you guys need or want from me, just ask! Look forward to getting to know you all :)

Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:40 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Keifwu-Windwalker Monk
Royal missed pointing something important out. You need to use our Template to Apply if you're looking for a raid spot. I'll also point out that we're generally only doing Heroic work, most weeks only progression work. But if you just wanted to come for the friends and family experience (or to be here for WoD) let us know!

Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:55 am

Linking his armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... fwu/simple

Half warforged/normal gear but other half of LFR gear such as rings, weapons, trinkets.
Keif is trying to get a raid group going on KT but I have such a glowing review of Expiation, he wanted to apply!

Since it would be a transfer, I don't want to encourage this unless this is a perfect match for all parties involved.

Many aspects of Expiation were really attractive to Kief such as our long history and stability. He really appreciated the fact that I have a home and I feel valued as a raider and as a person.

There are aspect to Kief that are attractive to Expiation such as wanting to take things to the next level and no fear of a challenge. He has a willingness to help others get achievements, transmog items or valor cap. He has a passion and love of the game as do we.

I've run with Kief in a CM where I really pushed him. We didn't get gold due to other dps not being strong but what I saw was someone who learned from their mistakes and wanted to fix the problems and improve.

But there are some downsides that need to be talked about. Kief isn't ready to jump into heroics and could use some normal raiding experience (maybe the alt run?). Maybe even WoD would be a better time for us and him. He also has kids (like myself and others) and raiding will have to take a backseat til their are in bed.

Anyway I hope there are be some back and forth. Maybe Expiation can get a quality member and maybe Keif can find a new home!

Let's see what the future holds =)

Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:20 pm

State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Keifwu, Windwalker/Mistweaver, Kul Tiras

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
Plenty, DK Shammy Hunter Druid Mage Priest Paladin

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.
Never been a hardcore raider due to family stuff, just not able to have the time, but looking to get into it a bit more. I am really just looking for some experience, to be able to run with some good people who know what they're doing and enjoy each other. I hear great things about you from Royal and she is awesome. I am a father of two little ones, marriage and family therapist during the daytime

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Usually, with my little ones, my game time usually starts around 7:30 CST after getting them to bed and what not

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
It's in the previous post Royal provided

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
Same, see above, I have no raid gear, mostly Ordos warforged and lfr, my trinkets and weapons are probably highest priority for me right now

Summarize your raiding experience.
I did progression raiding in Firelands as a Druid healer, two healed all the way through Rag, that's the only dedicated raiding I've done, but I'm a quick learner and have a good attitude so I don't see it being a problem really

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
Punching stuff in the face; Obviously DPS, but the Monk also brings survival aspects to it as well sefl heals, debuffs defensive cool downs and what not

What is your favorite boss fight and why?

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
Yes and Yes, they're super important, every little edge is going to help

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
Right now I am GM of Twisted Dynasty on Kul Tiras and I've been there for a year or so, but I've been in several guilds in the past, mainly leaving for life stuff, or just to try new things

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes and No

Did you read our guild charter?
I will

What else should we know about you?
I'm fun, I have a great attitude, see the game for what it is; being a little older helps keep everything in perspective; major team player and am able to keep a positive attitude when others are not, I'm a family therapist lol

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
I use the ElvUI interface, so if you've seen that or are familiar with it

Additionally if you have any Logs of a raid you participated in please provide the link.
None at the moment

Royal described me best, just looking for a good group to get some experience with, if i can fit in on an alt run or something like that that would be perfect for me, I'm not looking to necessarily replace someone on a progression team at this point, when WoD comes around perhaps but will cross that bridge when it gets here. Thanks for the thought, look forward to potentially getting to know you guys moving forward!

Peace,
Keif

Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:19 pm
Site Admin

Having new friend and making new friends is never a bad thing. However we do not currently run an alt group. So the chances of us getting to play together much would be limited. Many people do run their alts through various Open Raid or OQ SoOs, just nothing guild sponsored.

All that aside it is your $25, we do have an AWESOME tabard. We'd guild you as friends and family no problem. But as I indicated we don't have any guild sponsored gearing folks up runs.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:27 pm