It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:13 pm

Kurrue-Fizzcrank (571/571 ret pally) 

Post Kurrue-Fizzcrank (571/571 ret pally)
Expiation Registration Template

State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Kurrue-Fizzcrank, (Ret Pally)

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
S�g�-Fizzcrank (Fury Warrior)
Drazztech-Fizzcrank (Feral Druid)

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am a kind and caring person. I like casual-Hardcore raiding. Wow is a hobby of mine, a sport. I like to have fun while we raid as long as we can focus and progress every pull. My Exp in SoO is 14/14 norm on 2 characters (the second one got it at a 544 ilvl with a bunch of other 540's+), my main is 2/14 heroic I have NEVER skipped a raid day because i put my standard as a guild raider to Wow>Real life because if i'm going to sign up for something i am intrigued to do, i better show up for it or else its just plain rude and it slows down the raids progression, of course i will notify you in advance if i'm going to be away because of "Read life shit" like family, etc but i doubt that will ever occur no has it ever happened to me. When i raid, i take it seriously but i also goof around during it and like to have fun. So all in all, if you were wondering about my attendance, its 100% on time, every time)... I would be much farther in heroic right now and i do now all the fights in wing 1 and 2 on heroic but my guild "Defiant-Aggramar" is suffering from a drama outrage caused by our raid leader. since this is public, all i will put down is that our raid leader changed his ruling into a dictatorship rather then a democracy. I do not support drama, neither do i like it. I prefer to stay away from it because it destroys guilds as it did to this, once thriving raiding guild, now a "ghost town". I don't mean to toot my own horn but i held 2nd best pally on fizzcrank for quiet some time. since my guilds progression stopped, i am now the 4th best pally on the server holding 320k+ dps steady at a 571/571 ilvl. I don't raid for the gear, nor do i raid for the progression mainly (although i do admire raiding guilds progressing further into raids) - i love the 25 man atmosphere and the social ability in those raids. i love to have fun and joke around. I am not an elietest jerk, and i prefer not to act rude around people no matter who they are and how they treat me. I will do anything to help the guild progress farther into raiding, even going to heights as to re-rolling to another spec/class. I can also re-glyph and re-talent myself to where i can become semi healing and throw out healz towards the raid if asked/needed. (Its a little hard to explain, but to put it into perspective, i will do anything to help the raid progress farther in progression). I am a highly loyal raider and try to stay away from leaving guilds, i want to make connections and have a good time while raiding. As i said, i'm in it for the loot and progression, but i'm also here because of the social aspect of it :). All in all, I am a good raider and can learn fast at nearly any mechanic. I'm willing to listen and take criticism against how i play or my class (etc) in a constructive manner. I can listen in vent and talkative when appropriate or "need be" when trying to figure out how to down a boss.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Those days are perfect, sounds good.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... rue/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
Tbh, my strengths in my gear is i gain alot of haste from the stats/gems/reforging that I do, so my global cool down that my moves share isn't as long, so i can keep up a good steady dps. Another good thing is that i have the 4 set and I've bursted over 2Mil before at a lower ilvl (think it was 565) so u could say that's a HUGE increase in steady dps when u look at pallies without it. For instance: i have a friend on stormrage, "Hagdeme-stormrage", he doesn't even have the 2 set and his ilvl is 3 or 4 ilvls higher then me, I sim 35k+ higher then him so for a pally not to have the 4 set... would be losing A LOT of dps. I cant really point out any weaknesses because the only thing i can think of is the 2/4 set and the amount of haste I have (which is 50%+ when buffed in raids... i think, might be higher like in the 60's). But, my most important upgrade that i'm looking for next is to replace my 2 trinkets with heroic or heroic war-forged and my weapon especially (those would be the 3 things that would increase my dps the most, then i would more on to other things that would increase my stats the most if i got them on heroic but there not as important as those 3).

Summarize your raiding experience.
My raiding experience had started in the beginning of cata when i had created my 2nd account (my first was created in BC and i quit right at the end of wrath when i had almost downed heroic LK on the server of illidan where i played as a blood elf pally, tried to recover the account a year or 2 later but i couldn't remember the email or password so blizzard couldn't verify me as the owner), I raided old content like ICC and Ulduar because it was for sure one of my favorite raid instances but towards middle of cata i started doing DS LFR to gear myself up for the next expansion to dps for a guild raiding group.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
I would say my main class role in endgame raid would be ret pally (dps in other words). I've tried holy and prot but the one i advance the best in and enjoy the most is a ret pally because they can use so much of there moves to benefit the raid at any given time (In other words, pallies are very flexible and unique with the amount of support they can throw out to a raid).

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
My favorite boss fight is probably 10 man heroic Ragnaros. The reason behind this is that I found it freaking AWESOME when he came out of his lava "hot tub" (as i like to call it) and you found out that he had legs that he could walk on! It was also my favorite fight because the mechanics in the fight we very unique. one of the biggest things that wiped guilds was the meteor kiting around the small raid area that u had, making sure that not only the person kiting it got knocked off but also people who were getting out of its way, i also liked how u had to kill the molten adds when Rag through his axe in the middle, left or right side of the raiding area, in which you then had to kill the adds making its way over to it or else if just 1 of them hit the hammer... its was "curtains" for the whole raid group (although that mechanic wasn't nearly as hard because u could stun and slow, as the meteor kiting in the final phase i think it was). twas a very unique fight though, twas very unique and interesting.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
Consumables are SUPER important to me, I usually carry a stack of the BEST consumables in wow just in case someone runs out during raid an doesn't have anymore. I also find them important because if u think about it... 300 to a main stat to 25 people in the raid means a good push in dps/healing/stamina. In my mind, i want to use the max amount of items to max out everyone's dps in raid - every single part of it counts in killing the boss, it just makes it go quicker and gives us a better chance at progressing.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
Well on my 2nd account that i had made, i was on fizzcrank at first in a guild called "Happy or Not" that disbanded about a year after joining the game for a 2nd time. I then moved to shadowsong to raid with a friend that needed a ret pally to join his team. That guild disbanding from the guild leader getting tired at slowly progressing so he ninja'd the whole guild bank and left to go back to fizzcrank where he first started in wow. I was still in touch with him a year later when he asked me to come to fizzcrank because he had a spot in the 2nd team for a Mdps (it wasn't his guild btw). So i transferred and joined that team, but that team fell apart and i kinda drifted off from guild to guild trying to find a guild who needed an Mdps and a nice environment. I went from DNS, to super hero's, to Bloodsworn (which a lot of these guilds had not needed an Mdps at the time or disbanded) and then ended up back in defiant to help team 2 get back in action because i felt it was my home guild, where i belonged. I helped team 2 and helped them down boss fights till they all got geared and i was recruited to team 1 after a dps left because he couldn't pay for his subscription anymore. I joined them when they were at normal siege progression and in 1 and a half months, we got 14/14 norm and a month after that we got 2/14 heroic on 10 man... but as u can see...drama has completely disbanded most of the team and now the guild once called defiant, which used to be thriving in raid progression and helping people gear, is now a dead "ghost town". Don't get me wrong... it makes me sad... it really does, i had so many friends in that guild that i miss already. One of my most close friends on that team had been kicked from a raider on the other team lying and him being framed. So here i am now, not wanting to deal with drama, looking for a guild that is nice/drama free/raiding, who also is in need of an experienced ret pally :)

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
I have Ventrillo which i prefer to use to raid, but i also have team speak and mumble just in case.

Did you read our guild charter?
I did before anything else just to see when you raid or what you require when on a raid team or in the guild.

What else should we know about you?
I am pretty much a knowledgeable raider, Not only that but i help friends/guildies get normal garry kills when they don't have a chance at it because no one will accept there ilvl or because they returned to the game to late. I was lucky, i got recruited into a guild to where i eventually got recruited into there main team. Not many people even get that option from returning to the game, late expansion and i just like returning the favor back to others because i'm thankful for what i was allowed to experience :) (I have no limit to the amount of wipes that we will go through to down a boss, i will help the raid in any way possible and even if its 400+ wipes, i will still keep pulling and continuing to progressed on each boss till we down them. My limit on wipes are infinity, I do not quit just because we cant get one down. Thats what raiding and progression is about, learning how to treat a boss to get past it and move to the next no matter how long it takes, and if that isn't for you then you shouldn't be raiding in my opinion because it not only effects the progression that u can accomplish faster but it slows down the team which im sure that not only me but others wouldnt appreciate).
-PS. I run ElvUi on my comp so I have alot of the addons that are required to raid, already built in - but I will download the loot addon and the others that i do not already have.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... db0dfd1ce4

Additionally if you have any Logs of a raid you participated in please provide the link.

Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:27 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Kurrue-Fizzcrank (571/571 ret pally)
Well written app. Drop shintorg (shintorg#1100) a line in game to chat at some point.

Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:16 pm

Post Re: Kurrue-Fizzcrank (571/571 ret pally)
Or Crystallyn (Crystallyn#1620)...I'm the one you've been chatting with!

Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:37 pm