It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:11 am

RooLock's App 

Post RooLock's App
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Roolock - lvl 90 i lvl 559 D- Lock Aggramar
Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
i have a lvl 90 555 (equiped) 558 (possible) Mistweaver Monk with a tank OS (543) and dps gear (545)
also a 90 i lvl 534 blood DK

If you are over 18, how old are you? im 39yrs old - 40 in August

Tell us a little about yourself.
Im married , i have 2 kids , (ages 5 and 7) a dog , a Harley Davidson ('06 softail FXST), and a truck.
i used to work for the H-D Dealership , but got laid off a year ago for winter ,, and now fixin to start selling life insurance.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
yes i can make the raid times.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ock/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
atm , i am completely reforged away from hit and im still over my hit cap, so i need some better optimized gear for my toon , (i.e more mastery/ haste)

Summarize your raiding experience.

on this toon ,, i am 14/14 flex , 13/14 10man Normal.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.

What is your favorite boss fight and why? Kenrethad is my favorite bossfight ,, because my greenfire shows that I know how to run my toon. Since it is an "individual achievement" to me it is a badge of honor to show i am capable of running my toon well.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
i buy the best food , and my brother makes my flasks, i am ALWAYS fed and flasked before a fight, even if i am running a flex with the guildies to help them get gear ,,,,,,, i want to be at my best

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
my first guild was Drunken Monkey ,,,,, i helped them start up ,,,,, and left because they ran several 10 man SoO's without me, (pugged in other guildies from GM's other guilds). I am currently with Knights of Forsetti , but the GM here just said we cant run ANY of our toons through 10 man SoO ,,, or he will kick all of our toons. This wouldnt be a problem ,, except that in doing so .... he pissed alot of peopel off who have now left the guild , thus we dont have enough people for a 10 man team anymore ,,,,,, let-alone a 25 man team,,,,,, which is what i want to run!.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
yes i have vent ,,, and i use Turtle Beach PX 22 headset

Did you read our guild charter?
yes

What else should we know about you?
not alot to tell, i enjoy playing wow, I want to run my toon with a guid that has progression and is progressing
i am not very computer savy, as far as programs go , so all my addons are through Curse ,, but im very applicable , and can listen and follow directions very well.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
im working on figuring out how to post a pic of my innerface on here, will probably leave it as a comment!

i keep it simple , chat box on bottom ,,, 3 lines of action in the middle with bartender , (my bar in the middle of screen ,, basicaly under my toons feet, and Skada on the right!

Additionally if you have any Logs of a raid you participated in please provide the link.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:17 am

Post Re: RooLock's App
Hmmm...I'm kinda confused. Your GM won't let you guys raid any 10 mans? Do they have a regular 10 man team? Is he saying your alts can't run 10 mans? Or the non-raiders can't run 10 mans? Just seems weird, that's all. Just trying to figure out what the heck is going on over there! (just curious).

Anyway, feel free to contact me in game...I'm the DPS lead. My main is Crystallyn, but lately I've been playing a lot on my monk Xiaolyn or my shaman Kaillyn. Occasionally I'm on my druid, Serenissima, but not often lately. You can also look out for Shintorg, the GM. He may be on an alt, so you can ask any member if either of us are on.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:33 am

Post Re: RooLock's App
well,,, we had a 10 man team, but the GM had pugged into a couple other raids, so we all took his lead.... as most of us have several alts that can run 10 man.............. then last sat, the GM wanted to do a 10 man guild run but we couldnt because our mains/ alts were locked at different places. He got alll pissed off and said if ANY of our toons ran 10 man other than guild runs, he would kick all of our toons; even those of us who had worked hard to get our toons geared and were now working even harder to carry other guildies through flexes to get them geared for 10 man.
Since we only had 10 geared toons to run 10 man, and not everyone could make it online at the same time, it only made since for those of us that had time to run our toons,,,,, to go ahead and pug out so we could improve our gear , thus making it somewhat easier to carrry the lower ilvl guildies.
IDK why the GM got all bent out of shape, but I DONT DO DRAMA,,, and i wont be cussed and or yelled at by anyone over MY gameplay; especially when im giving my game time to "carry" other guildies through flexes.

my b-tag is Zumotefu#1145 if anyone would like to add me ingame to make it easier to find me!

Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:11 am