It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:18 am

Ret Paladin, application 

Post Ret Paladin, application
Character name: Bondhamlet, Retribution Paladin, Aggramar

Do you have any level 80+ alts?: (Vengefull) Enhance/elemental Shaman (90)-undergeared atm , (Litchy) Blood DK (90), (traumatizer) Resto Druid, Mage level 90, horde paladin (Bondshamlet)

27 years old

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a quiet guy with a somewhat stressful job in real life (prosecutor). I'm a dedicated and goal focused person - most of the alts above were made on my hunt for the ashes of alar for example. I like being part of a team and working with people in WoW. For a character reference, or to know more ask Garaiden/Stacii a longtime friend who I've raided with since BC or ask me.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Yes (90%+ of the time about 2 or 3 weeks a year I can get paid overtime being on call, my career sometimes has other commitments that come up.)

Armory Profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... let/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?

my weakest point in my gear is trinkets, my neck, and a ring, and the flex Helm and chest I have. upgrading those would be my priority.

Summarize your raiding experience: when I reached level 70 (I started playing in BC), I decided to try out holy. I was a good healer back then, I joined a guild, United which wasn't raiding much at the time. I then went to Iron Cross Knights. I raided with them throughout Burning Crusade and WOTLK. I lead a 10 man squad in Karazan - it was the C squad (the third line in Hockey) but to brag a little in a couple of weeks my squad was soon clearing the place faster than the A and B squads. Towards the end of Burning Crusade I went Retribution. In WOTLK I was raiding Ret, but around Ulduar/TOGC I started raiding on the Shaman as enhance to help the guild. I was starting my career during cataclysm and did not raid a lot then.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid: ret paladins offer something other dps does not raid utility (hands, blessings, ability to off heal, and decent dps, devo aura to name a few).

What is your favorite boss fight and why? - in SoO I love Sha of pride as dps, the mechanics are fun, its a dps race, with lots going on and nice AOE for a ret. My favourite fight of all time would be Prince in Karazan. it was the first end game boss I fought, and the infernals were a nice RNG factor to overcome, also I was raiding with good people and friends at the time.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
Been using flasks since Burning Crusade, food as well-they are essential. Use potions now before pull and at heroism or other key moment for extra dps bost.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave? Been in Iron Cross knights since burning crusade other than a brief server transfer and being horde on fizzcrank, didn't last a month. Before that I was in the guild Unitied when I first hit 60

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?: yes to both, though I actually enjoy raiding when I don't have to speak a lot in my down time - says the Lawyer

Did you read our guild charter? - reading, I don't read, I ..... well I read it, and think it seems like an effective and fair charter.

What else should we know about you? The names bond, Bondhamlet. the week of March 3-7th i'm working evenings on call so would probably not be the best week for me to start raiding with you. I have a holy set 547 (a little rusty though but better than your average healer).

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface: http://ironcrossknights.com/photos.html

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Post Re: Ret Paladin, application
Good app! Hit up Crystallyn or Shintorg in game. If you don't see us on, we may be on an alt, so feel free to ask a guildie if we're on!

Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:35 am