It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:42 pm

Hamerheadd's App 

Post Hamerheadd's App
Hamerheadd ilvl 558 resto / balance druid. I have a good deal of 553 tanking gear and can pick up tanking if needed. Before changing to heals, I was a tank but I haven't tanked since WoLTK.

Alts: Thornadain ilvl 540 ret pally / Eurial bank alt DK

Age is 40+

I am an attorney. Married with two older children and a grand daughter. I work and play WoW for fun. I also like to scuba dive.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... add/simple

I am in mostly 553 gear. Weaknesses are rings and trinkets. Both healing rings are 535. I have 1 540 trinket and one 528 trinket.

I am 10/14 on 10 man SoO. Stuck on Thok before the raid team disintegrated.

My role is to be observant and keep people alive and fill in where needed. I believe that breezes should be reserved for tanks and heals unless the RL says otherwise.

My favorite boss fight is Garrosh from what I know of it. I like the changes and rapid pace of the fight.

Consumables are very important. Food and flasks are essential for healers. Pre and Post pots are important for DPS and tanks.

Honestly, my guild history sucks. I transferred to Agg 4 years ago and the guild I came with fell apart. Since then I've been trying to find an active raiding guild, but it's damn near impossible. Each guild I get into stalls in raids and I end up moving. That's what happened to Judication, the guild I just left. I enjoy raiding most of all in WoW. I'm not a quest hound or a PvPer. I spend my days capping valor and gathering mats for my professions. Other than that, I am looking for a raid whether it's LFR, Flex, or Normal.

I have vent and a mic.

What you should know is that I am a hard core raider. In Judication, I was one of 2 healers and we 2 healed thru Nazgrim, added a third for Malk, and 2 healed Spoils. I believe that we could have 2 healed Thok, but we never made it that far. The highest HPS I have done is 105-110k. I would prefer to stay on Agg, but I will transfer realms if that's what it takes to find a good raiding guild. I understand about the changes coming in the new xpac, but I believe that will be much like using OQ. I would prefer to get into a good raiding guild with a good core group of people that I know and am accustomed to raiding with. I like 25 man raiding content, but 10 man is the only content I have done lately due to my guild situation.

I use the WoW UI with very few modifications. I have an add-on for raid frames, healbot, and decisive. However, I never use healbot in raid situations.

I use a mac computer that is awesome.

I don't have any logs of my raiding experience, but I am happy to "try out" on a raid if you would like.

I looked for the charter but didn't see it.

Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:29 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Hamerheadd's App
Top Menu but here's the direct link Charter. We just want people to have a clue for what we're about, how we work and what we expect. We'll have an answer in a day or so. Also compare and contrast your oomkin vs resto feelings. Not at this point sure which we'd get more mileage out of. :)

Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:49 pm

Post Re: Hamerheadd's App
Thanks for responding to my post. I understand if you need the ranged dps like a boomkin, but I provide stellar heals and only mediocre ranged dps. As I said in my original post, I was a tank prior to rolling my drood and I did so specifically b/c our raid team needed a healer. Since then, I have been good enough to make the main raid team as a primary healer for every guild I've been in. I ran a 14 man Flex last night with 3 healers and accounted for 50% of the entire raid heals. The other healers' gear scores were 550 and 535 as opposed to 558 for me. While I don't mind dpsing, I am more comfortable raid healing and have never really done anything else.

Thanks!

Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:31 pm