It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 pm

Rift-Fizzcrank BM Hunter Application 
Post Rift-Fizzcrank BM Hunter Application
Expiation Registration Template

State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Rift, Bm hunter. I am on fizzcrank, our servers merged.

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
pally, holy 90, dk, blood 86, shammy, resto 90, mage, aracane 88.

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.
My name is Billy and I'm a ginger that likes to play video games. That about sums it up :p

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time? Yes. I can make all of them.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... ift/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
My gear is gear... I don't really care about it. I'm more interested in how the group performs and getting through hardmode content. Gear wise I obviously need to get better gear to progress into end bosses but after talking to one of your officers, Blue, I think that I will be able to get it while progressing with you all.

Summarize your raiding experience.
I really started raiding in TBC and have since then. I played a holy pally in TBC WOTLK and CATA. I chose a hunter during panda place because I just wanted to. I have always cleared out normal content and progressed into some heroic content during newest content.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
A hunters main role is pure dps how ever can contribute necessary buffs to the raid.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
Tough one, probably Baron Geddon in MC. Though I only got to do this fight a couple of times at 60, watching people burst into flames, confused was just delicious. The most exciting fight however, to me, was probably LK just because of the epicness of the fight.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
My guilds have usually supplied them and yes I think they are obviously important for raids. I am willing to supply them myself if needed.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
In BC I was in Shut Up and Pull on Shu'Halo, it ended. In WOTLK I joined a guild Unhinged, also on shu halo, it also ended. Cata I was in a guild called Exodus on Cho'gal, it moved servers and I didn't want to.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Did you read our guild charter?
No, but I will as soon as I am done with my application.

What else should we know about you?
My favorite color is probably blue, I like food, and sometimes go to the gym (mostly to look at girls). I also visit Colorado every year and have for the past 4-5 years, I love it there.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
It won't let me drag the picture here :p

Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:16 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Rift-Fizzcrank BM Hunter Application
Get in touch w/shintorg or Crystallyn. We'd like to have a meet and greet.

Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:05 pm