It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:48 am

Cthulhu DK DPS 

Post Cthulhu DK DPS
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Cthulhu, DK, Stormrage

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
I have an alt of every class over 80, I don't want to list them all because none of them are raidworthy.

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm a WoW nerd that's been playing since Pre-BC. Currently my real life is the service industry which is not a lot of fun and oh god don't ask me about work ever.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Yes

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... lhu/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
My gear is mostly flex level, my biggest weaknesses are my trinkets, seeing as I have the cleave trinket on even for single target because I had garbage trinkets before it. So my most important upgrade would be trinkets.

Summarize your raiding experience.
I didn't raid a whole lot this expansion, raided a bit at the beginning and wound up having to quit in the middle of MSV due to real life issues (which won't come up again). Other than that, I cleared all content in basically every other expansion, I'm particularly proud of the fact that I got every single achievement protodrake from WotLK, and I even have an Amani Bear because my guild in BC was awesome.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
To DPS the enemies down to zero, then rip out their guts and wear them as armor. Then come back the next week, and do it again.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
My favorite boss fight ever would have to be Archimonde, because people hardly ever fucked up, making the fight a lot of fun.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
I've always bought my own consumables and I consider them absolutely mandatory at all times, even when not progressing.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
I've been in a number of guilds over the years, in recent history I was in a guild that some friends ran back in Cata, then once Cata ended, I joined a casual guild for a bit until I quit for RL, then came back and joined a friend's raid guild to sit in as FnF. I've been non raiding for the bulk of Pandaland funtimes.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes and Yes

Did you read our guild charter?
Yes

What else should we know about you?
Everyone always loves me, so you guys will too. You should know that I'm the most lovable dude around.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
http://i.imgur.com/X4KptpB.jpg

Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:24 am

Post Re: Cthulhu DK DPS
STORMMMMMMMMMMRAAAAGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:26 pm
Site Admin

Drop a line to shintorg and we'll chat about some things and see where to go next.

Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:48 pm

Sorry I didn't get back to you guys on this app, but money became an issue. Now with xrealm raiding I'd like to xrealm app if possible.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:07 pm