It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:24 am

Bamlol App 
Post Bamlol App
Expiation Registration Template

State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.

Bamlol , Rogue ,

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.

Chrislopez - moonkin, Ceilol - elesham, Bamqt - frost dk, Rofl - shadowpriest

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.

Well I have been playing WoW since Vanilla but was pretty casual, I started raiding in BC and ended up joining Exalted Order as a warlock and raided hyjal/BT/sunwell with them as a core raider. When WotLK came out I switched to a shadow priest and earned "Obsidian Slayer" "Conqueror of Naxxramas" "the Celestial Defender" with that. During ToC there wasn't a need for a 2nd shadowpriest (our ranged leader Eiritoo was the other one) so they asked if I would switch to a dps deathknight and I did. I raided the end of ulduar and got "Death's Demise" on my dk, moved on to HToC and raided all of normal Icecrown and ended up quitting raiding before they got the server first normal lichking kill. I moved on to pvp and got "Gladiator" in season8 and ended up just doing arena. I quit the game halfway through season9 (cataclysm) and came back around the end of cata. I've been playing all of MoP but just doing pvp. I've recently been doing some LFR/flex on my rogue and realized I really miss raiding. And even tho my home guild (exalted order) is no longer raiding 25mans or even a guild really, I am looking for a new raiding home and expiation seems like the perfect place. I am not the most geared as of right now, but I can promise with the gear I will provide the results you guys would like to see :).

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?

Yes

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... lol/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?

I have just recently started gearing my rogue for pve, so atm everything is an upgrade.

Summarize your raiding experience.

Hardcore raiding, 16hours a week and sometimes more, #1 progressed guild on aggramar for a long time, top 200 world guild during ulduar, many many many many countless hours of wipes :p

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.

DPS

What is your favorite boss fight and why?

My favorite boss fight of all time is definitely Yogg-Saron hardmode 0 lights. Only because of the countless hours and nights of raiding it took to finally get it just made the reward that much sweeter.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?

Always have consumables, I love to min/max dps. Very important.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?

Exalted Order, I quit the game for a while and when I came back they were pretty much disbanded, I am back to playing full time, I left due to just being bored with the game during cata.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?

Yes, yes.

Did you read our guild charter? It's terribly out of date and no longer applies, but it was what we used to be.

Lol I did not, sorry!

What else should we know about you?

I like to think I'm a pretty cool/chill dude who can get along with almost anyone ,I realize aggramar isn't what it used to be and hardmodes aren't really in the picture anymore but I'd still like to raid the normal modes too, anything is better than nothing.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fda54g&s=5#.UlviWRCOj_c

Additionally if you have any Logs of a raid you participated in please provide the link.

I do not, sorry.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:24 am

Post Re: Bamlol App
Strong player and won't disappoint.

I do want to express concern with him being content with Expiation's rate of progression.

Otherwise welcome back to pve!

Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:51 pm