It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 am

Smurphknight 

Post Smurphknight
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Smurphknight, Frost DK, Stormreaver 537 ilvl

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
Themysticmoo, Tree, Stormreaver (90) 524 ilvl
Qwintl, Disc Priest, Stormreaver (90) 526 ilvl
Ibyteankles, Arms Warrior (90) 500 ilvl
Evelyyn, Ret Pally (90) 505 ilvl

If you are over 18, how old are you?
Old very old, 35

Tell us a little about yourself.
My name is Greg. Im a stay at home dad with 2 little girls (9 and 7). Been married for 17+ years to Avahnel the Rogue who is also apping. She got me started playing at the end of Wrath. I like killing dragons in wow and Playing with my kids and watching football irl.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Raid times are not a problem and one of the reasons we picked you guys to app to.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Smurphknight/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
My gear is pretty even At the moment with no slot obviously behind any others, I would love to get some tier pieces or anything from SoO.

Summarize your raiding experience.
Started at the end of wrath on a long abandoned Warrior on Laughing Skull horde side. Switched to Tree heals for most of Cata because my guild needed a healer and i was much better at it then Warrior. Guild (thriller, horde) was struggling with attendance so we followed a friend to Stormreaver alliance and joined Polarity (25m) during Firelands. Did full regular clear of Firelands and DS regular with Polarity before we merged with Convicted and full cleared HM DS. With Pandas Convicted had more heals then spots so i switched to frost dk and we cleared 16/16 N and 7/16H before tot came out. We did Full clear Normal TOT with Hm Jin' rock when guild faction changed due to low alliance population. Me and the wife took 3 months off after that because there were no raiding guilds on our server.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
To do what the raid leader tells me to do. I Like melee dps and healing and my dk does have a tank spec but that would be a last resort. Along with interupts and staying alive my role would be to stab the boss with the pointy end.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
My Favorite was Rag in Firelands. Fun mechanics and a challenging fight after you beat him after slamming your head into the wall it just felt good.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
Alway have my own consumables and in the past I typically ended up bringing the feasts. I do have a noodle cart.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
Convicted (25m) on Stormreaver alliance went horde and became ginyu force(10m) because there were no serious recruits left on our side of the server and no one wanted to server change to a dead server. It worked out for them as they were able burn through to Rayden kills. We are now "raiding" with a very casual guild that has one normal boss down REPRISAL. but we are 1 of 2 guilds on the alliance with any bosses dead on normal.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes! and Yes, but you will have to turn me up in vent. My youngest likes to eat mics.

Did you read our guild charter? It's terribly out of date and no longer applies, but it was what we used to be.
Do we still have a 100g guild dues per week?

What else should we know about you?
I enjoy spaming Howling blast on my dk and healing with my druid and would be willing to do which ever the guild needs, but Im terribly behind on the legendary quest on the tree. I research the fights and come prepared and typically dont stand in shit too often. I am very sick of not being able to step foot on the timeless isle for being swarmed by horde and camped the entire time im there. I had to use Open Raid to kill the Cellestials to get my cloak and to kill Ordos.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
Default WoW setup dont need anything else. Use DBM also have a rune tracker.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/85 ... 12135.jpg/

Additionally if you have any Logs of a raid you participated in please provide the link.
Locked out of Logs from Convicted - and have been playing with the Disc Priest with the new guild because the raid leader thinks they are better then Trees atm. (sigh im ready to move on)

Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:43 pm

Post Re: Smurphknight
add me to battletag please

Zainitopia#1825

Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:48 pm