It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:23 am

Korgerrim App 
Post Korgerrim App
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Character's name is Korgerrim LvL 90 Elemental Shaman and I am on Agg.

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
I have 2 alt above 80 one is a level 81 Prot Paladin the other a LvL 90 Blood DK.

If you are over 18, how old are you?
I am 33

Tell us a little about yourself.
I have been playing MMO since I was 19. I started with Everquest 1 shortly after the release of its first expansion. I have drifted from different MMO's for years trying different ones with some being good and others bad. My main hobby is gaming.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Long as nothing happens I have those times on those days free.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... rim/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
Well I am not going with a default haste build with my gear. I am going for more or less a crit mastery which so far is working good for my play style. I would have to see the weaknesses of my set up is it can be proc reliant at times, but when I don't get proc starved it puts out pretty good dmg. I would have to say my trinkets and my weapon would be the weakest points in my gear right now. The main upgrade I would like to get is Wushoolay's Final Choice from the council of Elders in ToT.

Summarize your raiding experience.
I have 2 and a half years hard core raiding in EQ1 with my guild being number 3 on the server. I have not gotten to raid as much in WoW as I did in EQ1, but have a good working knowledge of raid mechanics in general. I am 16/16 in the pre ToT raids in MoP and have 3/12 in ToT.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
For my main spec I believe my roll is to support the raid with good damage on the enemy targets as well as providing beneficial buffs both long lasting and short lasting ones as well as help with curse cures and dispels when needed. I also believe that it is good to use what utility I offer to the raid as best as I can.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
I would have to say my favorite boss fight so far would have to be Heroic Ragneros in FL. It was an interesting fight with the mechanics that it had and had a good bit of OH CRAP feeling to it when you saw Rag stand up on legs and start chasing you down.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
Unless I know that things like flasks, potions, and such are being provided I try and get them my self for the raid. I do think that consumables are important at times, but as with all things some times it's better to not use them.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
Well I have been around a good bit to different servers and different guilds. I don't remember most of them though. Currently I am in Termite Squad with my internet friends. Right now we have had some issues with attendants and trying to get our raid team working which has fallen apart. I want to raid and progress through the content of MoP in current content. I still have a character in Termite Squad that I do not plan on removing as I still like to hang out with my internet friends from there.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
I do have ventrillo and a working head set with microphone.

Did you read our guild charter? It's terribly out of date and no longer applies, but it was what we used to be.
Yes I have read the charter.

What else should we know about you?
Well I am a pretty friendly person most the time, and I try to not cause problems for or with others. I do live with my elderly parents who I help take care of so at times I have to afk to help them with things.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/708/n6og.jpg/

Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:22 am

Post Re: Korgerrim App
Hey Korgerrim,

Nicely filled out app!

I'm the ranged dps officer...feel free to send me a tell in game. I'm usually on my main, Crystallyn, or my alt, Serenissima.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:55 am