It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:10 pm

Application for Bl�ckfang 
Post Application for Bl�ckfang
Application For Bl�ckfang@Aggramar
(alt code for �-1411)
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.

Bl�ckfang-Assassination rogue

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.

Shadefang-SV/BM hunter, Zerion-Ret/Holy paladin, Gusfraba-feral druid
If you are over 18, how old are you?

23 years of age

Tell us a little about yourself.

My name is Jordan, i'm laid back, but far from normal. i hail from a small town so i have a lot of time on my hands, which is normally spent harassing my friends and family haha! I have a bit of a twisted sense of humor but never one to be taken seriously with it.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?

Easily.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... g/advanced
gear may not be optimized if viewed within the hour of this being posted, doing modifications shortly after.
Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?

Currently my shoulders are my largest weak point, as they have eluded me for some time. On the other hand weapons seem to be my stronger suit as I have obtained them with little effort.
Summarize your raiding experience.

I have been raiding since Wrath of the Lich King, and save for a variance of Heroic modes i have cleared just about everything in current content or during the patch that followed, 4/12 exp in ToT unfortunately
What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.

As a rogue I carry a fair amount of Ae control, such as slows DoTs, personal damage reduction and the like, granted i do not carry much for group concept outside of a well placed smoke bomb or Trick of the trading adds to a tank.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?

I would have to say Heroic Halion in RS, absolute chaos with a hint of 'step wrong and i guarantee you will die'.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?

Almost always have pots and Flasks on hand, never know when that little extra damage is going to be what separates your team from a victory or wipe.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?

Kobayashi Maru Scenario on Norgannon, Reawaken on Norgannon. server transferred the majority of my characters to Aggramar and am currently still a member of KMS and for the characters here I am in Termite Squad. Reawaken fell apart in WoTLK

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?

i currently have both.

Did you read our guild charter? It's terribly out of date and no longer applies, but it was what we used to be.

I have not as of this point in time, but I would me more than happy to read through it if necessary.
What else should we know about you?

Very little bothers me, and i have more time on my hands than i have things to do on a daily basis.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/sidiousfarah

Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:41 pm

Post Re: Application for Bl�ckfang
Hi blackfang!

Quick tip: if an application asks you if you did something, it means that its a good idea if you do so!

In any case, I'd like to chat with you whenever possible. Send me a tell when you see me on. My toon name is zainitopia, I am the melee officer.

Make sure you read the charter beforehand!

Also, this is not an invite to the guild.

Thanks!

Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:35 pm