It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:58 pm

Cailea-Spriest Recruit 

Post Cailea-Spriest Recruit
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Cailea, Shadow priest, Norgannon.

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
Cailea, Balance druid, lvl 90
Er�nys, Combat rogue, lvl 87

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.
Been a stay at home mom for the last 5 years or so, Darkharvest and I have 3 children.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Yes

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... lea/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
The majority of the gear I have I got from Heroic Scenarios, some from raid finder, a couple tier items as well as a couple pieces from valor. My weaknesses would be my gear and currently not getting a raid spot to improve my gear, my strengths are that I am a quick learner on new fights and feel I perform fairly well for the gear I do currently have. Always room for improvement :)

Summarize your raiding experience.
I have played Wow since june of 05 so almost as long as the games been out and have experience raiding 40m, 25m and 10m raids. Currently not familiar with ToT other then raid finder, I have completed 3 bosses on normal mode.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
To bring what I need to perform, be prepared for and contribute my share knowledge and dps to be in an endgame raiding guild

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
Lich King, Because it was a challenging fight, I enjoyed learning and executing it.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
I always use consumables and usually will have my own for raids.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
Currently in Reinstated on Norgannon and have been now for close to 2 years I believe. The husband and I took a short break to remodel a house we purchased and lost our raid spot so we are looking for a new server and guild to call home

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes to both

Did you read our guild charter? It's terribly out of date and no longer applies, but it was what we used to be.
Can't say I did.

What else should we know about you?
Not much else, kinda shy so you probly wont hear me talk in vent or on guild chat til I'm comfortable with most of the players

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7QcVHO5uRRWcWx1SHZReXZ3ODA/edit?usp=sharing

Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:26 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Cailea-Spriest Recruit
Yep drop us a line when you get here. ;)

Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:46 pm